Christianity is just fake

Christianity is all about values that are summarized by one simple statement. Do unto others what you would want to be done unto you. You want the best for yourself so do the same for others. Being a Christian is not going to church on Sunday to quell your guilt but to try and be the best version of yourself daily.

Whether you believe in God or not do unto others what you want to be done unto you.

Exactly my point. Please indulge on your definition of who a christian is.

I don’t subscribe to the teachings that are found in religious doctrines but I never despise those who do. Kila nyani na starehe zake as the saying goes. Hapo kwa which is a better religion I don’t agree with you. The prosperity gospel ministries have arm-twisted the masses to believe in such teachings while refusing to teach them other aspects of the Bible. Same case, some Imams have used the Quran to radicalize the youths to join Al Shabaab. All the doctrines can be interpreted the way you want to

as a matter of fact, all religions teach the same. Hata Hinduism/Buddhism karma relies on same principle…myself I practice religious humanism that say all religions are the same, and God is a God for all. Si hii mambo ya eti sijui kama wewe sio wa Allah you’re a sinner, if you don’t believe in Jesus eti you’ll perish, and many other bullshit