Christianity is the greatest fraud on earth

indians have their version of jesus. he may have gone there after escaping death and that’s why people claimed to have seen him after Crucifixion. he was supposedly brought down from the pole alive and he immediately fled from the roman empire.

Obviously more rubbish. I’ve heard of this theory but it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Where was Jesus between age 12 (after the event at the temple) and 30 (when he was tempted in the desert)?

We aren’t told where He was just that He grew in favour with both God and man.
But every word that is spoken about Him points to His being around His hometown.

Now I ask you, "Where was Jesus between age 12 (after the event at the temple) and 30 (when he was tempted in the desert)?"

look for ‘the gospel of infancy of jesus christ’ .
religious leaders won’t help you with anything…not even their religion

i know about it. i’ve scoured it as well. it is the book of satan.
but no one is telling me where He was.

jesus was a white man and still remains a white man’s god

You’re even worse. He’s a Jew and Jews aren’t white they’re Middle Eastern.

Nigga those people are all white. They are caucasians. Those other european pretences that they are different from arabs and indians are nonsensical

They are middle eastern. You can label them what you want to suit your thinking but it doesn’t change the truth.
You cannot call an Iraqi white, or a Mexican white. They’re not.
Jews are middle easterners and they have their distinct characteristics. Jesus was NEVER white.

Mohamed was.

Thank you for this information