Christianity isn't a Monotheistic religion, but..

what did the good Emperor stand for ?

Anti imperialism mbona maswali? soma historia yake

Bro, sio kwa ubaya. Am just trying to increase my understanding of christianity

is jesus truly the son of god ?
is god truly the father of jesus ?
does the holy spirit truly exists ?
what is the division of labour between the three of them ?
well am not the right person to answer these question- a christian would be better equipped to explain the same

Is Christianity Truly Monotheistic?

To be honest some Christian doctrines confuse us all na ukiuliza maswali you are thoroughly insulted

@Merry Christmas kuja

I have always wondered , how it was when God walked side by side with men ? The hindu religion has documented how life was when their multiple gods were on earth, the wars they fought and the women they married.
on the other side, Judaism, Christianity and Islam have all blocked these info.

we are all sons of the Father; children of the light. Christ appeared to show us the way to the Father, hence saving us.

Most of us, had we been born in Saudi Arabia, would be crossing into Syria right now to help ISIS kick out the infidels.

where did their gods go?

The greeks and Romans also had gods and even the greeks documented very well the dealings of these gods… kina Jupiter na Hercules etc :smiley:

Been wondering, why the bible praises God as a fearless and skilled warrior , but doesn’t tell of any physical war he was involved in.
On the other hand, the greeks (which i highly suspect, they copied and adopted the sumerian and Egyptian gods), Hindu, and Sumerian have their gods getting hands dirty in war, physical war,.

Very true, Christianity started out as an Eastern monotheistic religion, but due to external influences, it was changed and became polytheistic with a mix of pagan rituals and practices.

Propaganda.

God engages in spiritual wars, not physical ones. If you think spiritual warfare doesn’t exist siwezi kukusaidia zaidi ya hapo.

In christianity, the spirit came into scene after christ. All I’m asking though is, there’s a time that God dwelt with man side by side.
How was it then ?

Propaganda kivipi? When Christianity left Palestine, Jesus was a prophet and man, dini ilipoenda Rome ikirudi Palestine, Yesu alikuwa ashageuzwa kuwa Mungu, Mwenyeezi Mungu amlaani whoever contributed in coming up with such an abomination.

christ the messiah

Read the Bible so many instances from Egypt to Assyria… Sodom… Infact H
e does not fight He terrorises His foes sometimes He uses people like Nebuchadnezzar who are disobedient.

It’s only recorded in genesis and very briefly.