Chupileee Development

Nothing like curses here, even Kenyan supermarkets have failed numerously my friend eg uchumi. Kenya is just quickly hurtling into the abyss of failed economies.

Little production VS massive consumption/importation… Ask yourself where are we getting the monies to consume soo much? The numerous loans and eurobonds of course… What happens when the loan taps dry? Your guess is as good as mine

Foreign brands barely make it in Kenya, even before the disastrous Jubilee era Telkom and Airtel with their copy-paste foreign models failed, Olympia capital and a few other from SA failed too, local banks overtook foreign-owned ones almost at breakneck speed, take a look at market leaders and our shelves and you’ll find foreign brands barely have a foothold.

To thrive in Kenya you must commit to tailormake a model specifically for our market, even when the economy is booming foreign brands still flop when they land in Kenya because they insist on copy-paste models

Just for a little while

:D:D:D Homosexual @Wanaruona na leo uko na morale.

Kwani umekunywa chang’aa liter ngapi leo?

[SIZE=5]

Mrembo @poyoloko tingisha matiti in the new year.

Your firm breasts provide nutrition and happiness to the weary traveller.

@poyoloko we thank you for the milky goodness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]342082[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]342081[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]342084[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

I see naivas going the same way in the next 2-3 years or earlier. not because of expansion but rather theft by design.
They either correct it or it will consume it,
selling 30% stake was strategic to minimize old shareholders loss

8.4 trillion in loans, in USD, at 4.5%+ interest rate. We are already insolvent. We can’t dig ourselves out of that hole.

Simbisa brands have been killing it with their copy and paste approach. Check Chicken Inn, Bakers Inn etc. It is not all gloom and doom but what you said is largely true. There are a few exceptions.

Over taxation and poor purchasing power of consumer s will kill low margins businesses like super market s.

Yesu ana gender