Citizen TV Exposè

That guy is not a Doctor. He’s not on the retention list.

This is despicable! I hope he gets sent to Kamiti.

1 Like

I have seen it. Thats a horror story. I thought such things were left to Jeffrey dahmer and crew.

What I have seen on TV cant convict anybody.

1. Citizen admits that they can’t trace the yellow yellow momo.
  2. There is no clear uncut run of the video showing Mugo’s face.
  3. The guy who allegedly took the video is a former disgruntled employee.
  4. Even the lady who says she suspected something was drugged, as probably were all others, so nobody has clear evidence.

At worst, the guy can only be convicted of running an unlicensed clinic. And if he is sharp he can take Citizen to the cleaners for accusing him of rape.

3 Likes

I did not like how the reporter kept insisting on hearing his side of the story, he doesn’t want to see ya Fuck off his premises!! I believe he’s been set up in two days this incident will be forgotten but his name will remain forever soiled…

1 Like

But the guy isnt even a nurse according to what i hear.

1 Like

On another note the one profession that I detest the most is being a gynaecologist… Siezi tibu kuma eeewwww!!

Hehehe…be forever glad that someone else is willing to do it.

2 Likes

Poleni. Had network issues. So kila saa I refresh it was posting

CC pink handles. Check your kadudu checker here. But remember it will only take one Kilimani mum to ruin the reputation of your mganga. As a rule of the thumb, always have a chaperone.
http://medicalboard.co.ke/online-services/retention/

the swahili version was more detailed esp on the humping part, guessed they did more editing for the 9pm bulletin

Mimi ningekuwa Mugo wa Wairimu sahii ningekuwa Hungary walking towards Austria or Germany. Hapa Githurai hakutakalika

9 Likes

Trust me I’m greatful

:):):):slight_smile:

On another note, this story exposed once again just how stupid our journalists are. As Luther would confirm, no obs-gyn qualified from UoN can run such dingy clinics in such dingy surroundings. This speciality is among the most paying (kuma mgonjwa ni mingi, ara!) and this should have been a red flag sikuita makanga ‘Dr’.

Did the journos even try to check the practicing certificate on the wall? Why did they not tell us about the Kanju licence or that from KMPDB (or its lack thereof)? Why did they not confirm with KMPDB beforehand whether the guy was a doc or not? Si nikutaka tuu ku-over-sensationalise vile madaktari wanarape wagonjwa (such confirmation can even be done online).

Very poor reportage, really.

2 Likes

:D:D Good night folks!!

Inaonekana huyu ‘dakitari’ marafiki hapa

1 Like

Couch P wewe ni nurse ama?

Virgin detected.

1 Like

Kenyans are suckers for sensationalism, the more sensational it is, the better. Problem is nothing sticks for long or holds the county’s attention for long before moving on to another new hot item. Just a short two weeks ago, the country was gaga about sugar from Uganda and all the shenanigans that followed. Who even remembers that now?
We are a country with the famed attention span of a Warthog.

2 Likes

as fossil said if mugo is bright as he appears he can walk scot free and sue citizen for some mullah.
on another note we should shot all rapist on sight.
it is the only crime i can never forgive

1 Like