City of Mineapolis imechomwa yote.

Africa unite

Wewe ndio wazimu kama umeona shopping mall moja. Kwa hivyo hujaona hizo buildings zingine zote zimechomwa na zingine zimekuwa looted?

Not true. You kill blacks and you get your city burnt down. Mind you most of these businesses are white owned. Parts of Chicago has also been burnt down in the past. Parts of LA have also been burnt down several times in the past

Hii video imenikasirisha. Wachome hio America yote. Everything should be burnt to the ground.

Mtu kama uyu unatuma team inasodomise watoi wake kama mexico

Who burns?
The system?

like a pose, so deliberate like he knew what was coming after but did it anyway

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZIH5dDXQAEZGDm?format=jpg&name=small

Detroit was one the most successful cities in Trumpland. Until ile recession ya Bush. Even Motown came from there.

He is actually using his hand to exert more pressure.

Insurance will cover all the damages incurred,and nothing will change. Next month,another black man will be killed by a racist pig and the cycle continues.

Riots and protests solve nothing.
If Nyeuthis want to hit white America where it hurts, it should be through institutional and legal reforms.
Otherwise riots and looting is only feeding to white America’s narrative that black people are goons,thugs and violent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2W0xaGhEtA

Hawajachoka if they were even the useless jay z and Ric Ross and other hopeless so called celebrities will stand with their fellow blacks

Jay Z and Rick Ross wouldn’t risk their careers for Black Lives Matter. They’re Uncle Toms who only care about the cheques.

What America needs is people like Malcom X and Martin Luther King. Sad but they were assassinated by Uncle Sam.

:D:D

:D:D

True man, whites behave as if the Black Americans came in that continent to beg or as immigrants…
they were brought as slaves…for over 300 yrs their ancestors laid the foundation of that nation under servitude …working for free under whips and torture… I SUPPORT VIOLENCE …

[ATTACH=full]305397[/ATTACH]

VERY CORRECT… a man surrenders but still gets killed…

"On growing up in Soweto Township with his parents, “In the streets my father couldn’t walk with us—he would walk on the other side of the road and wave at me—like a creepy pedophile. “And my mom could walk with me but every time the police went by she would drop me—I felt like a bag of weed.” Trevor Noah, from his book Born a Crime. Why would his mother drop his hand? Because the system considered his race, colored, superior to his mother’s. And his father’s more superior than both of theirs.

ni watu wakuletwa not locals who are responsible for the destruction