City of the future Vs "We were at the same level with singapore in 1963"

Watching this documentary leaves me wondering if Africans are human.

Hapo sawa Bayeye … jibambe

Seriously Cc this to all state f-uckers… Ke ‘cunt’ even plan anything for a season… Case study : Hujuma Nyamba… When they come up with a project, the first consideration is not the posterity or future, rather it is how the dynasties, cartels, and cronies are going to benefit ie how the project would be plundered …Ke is just a Tombakistan

hawa ni nani? imekataa waimbaji…

Cronies nikama wakina hii @Punda inaitwa @nichonasri …City Hole wameimaliza na akina Mike Mbuzi Soko

ni sato ,hot as satans armpits,32 degrees,humidity inageuza boxer kuwa swimming costume.Imebidi kuingia malls,jioni ndio kutangatanga

hata kamoja?

Huku ni wapi musito?

Kwani uko Jehanam kwa Saitan… Nasikianga hell iko Middle East

Let’s recover money moi stole before Ku villify Ruto

Ke is a F-uckingstan nation

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The aim is to invest and settle abroad. My job demands it anyway.

i made my very very first 100k under Kibaki. there was money in the economy like nobody’s business!
saa hii…:confused:

You have a habit of throwing a cadaver on a party table. Salimia @luoamerican

The golden era that I nearly missed chasing a college degree. But I caught it near it’s end and I thank God

There e will be no Era and time like Kibaki. The only scandal was Anglo leasing, my siblings got jobs, there was money. I don’t know what happened to our country

singapore bwana chief,kupunga hewa mpya tu

I always say Kibaki was the best president

aaiii mbosi wee unanihoji sana,google uone vile hawa watu kwanini wako happiest at number 34 saa ile sisi tuko 124.Actually nimepata international champions cup iko gear, so team kadhaa za UK na rest of europe zinauwana wengine wako lap tao,alafu military parade na airshow then ma fireworks,so kuko kutulivu kiasi