CJ

Just grow a pair and tag me stop beating about the bush and using insults and profanities doesn’t make you a better debater just shows your immaturity

Am I the only one here who can’t cum through BJ no matter how good a lady is at it?

Me 4. Oops

Hi @Stinger some guys here might just be ashamed and they are not being open, with me i have licked puthy about twice, and as i was in action hiyo kitu ili inuliwa juu pahali sijawhi ona, and the body was trembling ni kama amepagawa, with me its hygene that matters, i have also drunk my urine more than twice, kwani iko nini, dem akiwa msafi, i lick a few areas depending on what gets her arosed, so THUMBS UP stinger dont regret anything, the Juice is between the two of u

hio salty taste ni urea, yaaani ulikunywa mkojo!
next ukule tako !
sheji

real men don’t go down shiet meffi

gui

:eek::eek::smiley:

If you dick gud then you don’t need to lick
But if you don’t dick well then it’s OK to lick.grade yourself

Dicking is for the Gspot orgasm and licking for the clitoral

Nimefika hapo kwa salty nikashikwa na maGag reflex.
But ni sawa kama ulipata bed cred

ile siku atapatana na sparta apewe CJ proper na HKM utaona anakuignore pole pole tu, na sitasumbua

Yaani watu mnaogopa CJ hivyo? There are humans who eat raw meat, blood and milk. And they are healthy. We humans are just animals.

While you are it volunteer to lick her asshole pia na bado hutatoboa, N’gombe weee:D

Have not read

hii ungepost tu kwa news and politics… Ama technology… Meffi ya jacaranda

Umeffy. Literally. I’ll leave it @ that.

Prudes

me too, mwanzo i had a bad experience that did me more harm than good

Frigging Shiet!!! You don’t give head after you’ve already shot your load in there stupid!!! It’s meant to be BEFORE. You just yummied on yorghurt from your own creamery.

:D:D:D