Class action suit against Safaricom - do I have any legal recourse here?

I’m being objective. Are you chained to buying that phone?

Escrow account ni ya?

You clearly didn’t read and understand whose plight I’m championing here.

You clearly didn’t read and understand when I ask, are they chained to that phone? Don’t they have a choice?

That’s why kuna hakikisha,na unapatiwa mwanya ya kukata transaction

thank you sir , i was just contributing . i know i have to start with the constitution, then statutes, international law then case laws

KEBS walipima wakaona ziko sawa

What part of “uninformed” and “ignorant” don’t you understand? I’m talking about people who have no idea they were duped into spending on garbage phones.

What part of the spec sheet don’t you understand where they’ve been duped? Ignorance is not a defense bana.

Chapter 6 of 2010…prevention of organised crimes . Kenyan equivalent of The America RICO act… Venye walifanyia Huawei

That argument doesn’t apply to consumers who were non the wiser.

It applies to who? You expect a phone with 1GB RAM to offer smooth scrolling without hanging? Want to claim ignorance of performance?

I won’t go down that rabbit hole with you.

And what’s really your angle here? Are you affiliated with Safaricom in any way? Are one of the dealers pushing these garbage phones in the Kenyan market? Or are you a shareholder?

I think you are the dumbest in this case

Ngoma…nyinyi ndio mlitusi Uhuru juu ya kuwakazia kuleta fake goods from China…
Hauna utu wewe kasia takataka…
Kama simu haitoshi mboga isiuziwe wananchi…customer protection…maaiii ma theeru wewe

He must have stake somewhere

The phone is bonoko,should not be in the market…na uwache kufikiria na akili imekufaa

Kumbaff sana. Nenda ukatafute mtu wa kukuharia mai ma green nahuko segere wewe

I am trying so hard to see what your point is naikosa. You expect a 1gb ram phone to be buttery smooth with Android 12? I will not be responsible for your ignorance in product value. Nenda ushike itel ya same price kama hutaki hii