Climate change and the Ice Age: The perspective of Nyamgondho wuod Kombare backed by facts

Most animal species are not able to survive past 5million years. A new species will emerge especially when the climate changes if we go through a glacial period lasting 100 000 years probably humans will become larger beings. If arid we could be smaller and shorter. But single events have also contributed at different times in the history of earth. Like the meteorite that hit our current Mexico.

Well, you are the one who needs Google. African climate during the last glacial period was very similar to that of present day Europe. If you need me to put reputable scientific material so that you read just say it. Also read a little more about formation of snow if you want I can do a post about it. Again just say it. I thought you were speaking from an informed position. You said snow falls on Mt Kenya, right? Well that’s close to the equator too. Anyway washa niwashie apo.

Nothing actually. At least not carbon like most people want us to believe.

I clearly stated outside the mountains. Stop replying just for the sake and read carefully. Snow does not fall outside the mountain at the equator. And no global warming will cause it to happen. Leta hiyo data tuchambue.