Club Fahrenheit

Niliambiliwa hii club na beshte na singekaa ivo idle. I took two beers and we left

:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

Why would u try black barrel… it’s so smooth.

You get what you pay for

Kila mtu na starehe yake. stick to what you like but you missing out if you have never bought beer at any other price. kuishi kuingi kuona mengi. caddy mkuu pale racecourse akikunywa na walami wa Karen anapata deals instead of drinking at Dagoreti.

2 Likes

Hey hiyo iko over rated

Ulikuwa unadhani umeangukia slices:D:D:D…gone are those days ungeenda Tribeka na 1k uchips funga student wa UoN ama Kenya Poly bila kumbuyia any. Maybe other clubs, juu mapokoste walijua watu “loaded” huenda Tribeka. If a place has classy “rich” men, prostitutes always show up to spoil the party.

Nikiwa campo huko Nakuru we would go drinking 1KR Lanet ama Annexxe yao pale Showground…beer ilikuwa 110/- na kina Jameson were dirt cheap from kedo 1,200/- halafu Club Dimples(Mapoko Hq for South Rift Region) unaingia 1am kusafisha mecho/kudance/kumaliza usiku.

1 Like

Same owners or part parners wa Tribeka et Natives…

Nakuru is home…my first time to go to dimples was 2002 after form 4…last time was 7yrs ago…time i paid another visit

1 Like

Hio club ilikufa. Though it is still a poko-den. Instead jaribu Sting Bar&Grill, Club 64, Naxvegas Lounge, 7D/Platinum.

Niliona former club Bettyz pale Kimathi Street sasa inaitwa Sixty Four. Tacos ilifungwa, ikafunguliwa Tena as I-club, halafu ikafungwa. Inakaa kwa hiyo biz wanaume huchomeka sana na ni millions probably due to excessive rent. Kuweka club CBD na haioperate 24hrs na wewe sio mwenye building is a recipe for failure.

2 Likes

very true its a tricky biz…ndio maana others operate as whorehouses during the day and clubs at night.
Some sell their clubs to other investors while they’re still profitable (read pulling large crowds) & charge exorbitant goodwill fee on the purchase price.

1 Like

The only way to survive is to make sure the premises are in use 24/7. A 12 hr workday cannot justify that rent. Club kama city space ni restaurant mchana, club usiku. Imekuwa hapo for a while now and they recently renovated. Kufungua club CBD inakaa very tricky juu lazima business zote mbili zi-succeed I.e biz ya mchana na ya usiku. Failure to operate 24/7 when you don’t own that building is the fastest way to the cleaners. Halafu biz ya nightclub ni seasonal. Nikiwa campo Roast House ilikuwa inashika sana. Nilipitia huko one Friday this year, I couldn’t believe it. A shadow of its former self. Just a few old men drinking.

1 Like

Dimples was arguably the best joint in Kenya (around 1998- 2004) when it was still owned by the infamous Dr. Nyamu. Back then it had the best sound system in the country…dude went to the US to procure a sound system worth hundreds of millions. Back then he also owned some club in Thika called Vybster…People from my geeration will tell you that those two and perhaps F2 were some of the finest joints around

4 Likes

Vybestar kwanza wacha tu.u pay on Friday unatoka sunday.the bitches there were so fly.mamayo.

1 Like

Mzee hapo Kwa hundreds of millions, umetia chumvi kemkem.

3 Likes

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oKIPf1BaBDILVxbYA/200w.gif#0-grid3

3 Likes

Actually the quoted figure at the time was USD 1 million, dude was arrested months later, you know why…so its possible pesa ilikua inaoshwa.

1 Like

Mehn!? Dem days Vybbz was the place. Grew up in Thika & would just walk over from Section IX aka Mortgage aka Shekii hadi hapo Caltex.
Btw is this Dr. Nyamu related to ENTER-PANUA(oops entrepreneur/lawyer) Karen Nyamu.

1 Like