CNN’s Van Jones says 'white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter' more worrisome than KKK

American Exceptionalism is the mantra of both sides of the aisle. America is not subject to the rule of International law. And that is China’s chosen path too. So I suspect very soon…Someone will cross a red line belonging to the other other one.

Democrats are pure bullshit

Very simplistic. Trump won because Hillary lost.

It wasn’t racism or sexism, it was the working man getting tired of elitist policy. To their credit, they were right. Minority unemployment was at historical lows, manufacturing jobs were reviving, and the poor were experiencing more upward mobility than at any other time in recent history.

Before you cite racism, remember that TRUMP enjoyed more minority support than recent GOP candidates.

T

That is the official narrative. I am suspicious of consensus views. They ultimately tend to be works of well curated fiction. But I suspect I am a minority in this school of thought.

It’s actually the truth. The working man retaliated. It’s a trend that held true in the UK with BREXIT and the BORIS win. It’s the reason why TRUMP will win again… he speaks to the working man. He spoke of immigration and it impacts on the working man when all other candidates ignored it.

Like I said… I am a tiny minority that queries official narratives and the famous consensus views. Being contrarian has served me well in the past and in this case I suspect it will too

I can respect that