Co-op Bank Employee in the village

Hii ni kuweka mtoto wa wenyewe kwa mashida… probably lose her job na aanze kusaidia kwa upelelezi…You never know what he’s up to.

Considering vile watu wanasema, offer withdrawn.You cant be trusted

I mean no harm, let me inbox you then you can decide.

@spax check your inbox.

Wachana na pesa ya bibi. Her money is her money, while your (singular) money is your (plural) money. Period.

1 Like

@Mundu Mulosi inbox me…

Why not going the direct way? Some time ago we had a similar problem with one of our students who worked for us and who suddenly left the “right path”… I contacted the boss of Customer Care, described our problem and - voilà - got help although we as foreigners and foreigh NGO were not the owner of this student’s bank account - and without having to support the wellknown corruption problem.

wewe paste yako hapa pia

just send me some small facilitation fee so that I can connect you to someone who knows someone, it is a clean job so don’t worry about your security, if anything bad happens we will consider it as a collateral damage and you will be well compensated, I have inboxed you my paybill number and quotation fee

2 Likes

The other way is to ask a cop friend, preferably CID, to assist. He will get a fake court order from a rogue court clerk and pretend to be a superintendent, if he’s not one. I’ve used that method many times.

hivo hawesmek you have to take her to your castle dry fry her hadi huko kwingine then morning tell her “Mi casa es su casa but I have aa small problem here you could help me out with”

1 Like

I’m listening

Bibi yako ameficha pesa yake?

if i find my info loosed wewe na co-op kwisha, you will be the loser if i’ll not be dead that is…

1 Like

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lol_idi_amin.gif

1 Like

Simple,visit any of the nearest branches and talk big of some credit of a huge amount you were expecting from somewhere(Say Venezuela).Sit in a strategic place where you can see the computer.By the time they realize that you are not the owner of the account you will have gotten your info and blame them that they are slow not to have updated the specimen signatures.Thank me with a beer after that.