Cock blocker girlfriend

ati hippos kumi hahah

38:eek::eek: mjamaa jipange that lawyer is just wasting your time.wewe ni Kama daraja kwake ,akishaa vuka utarudi kulialia hapa ati umewachwa.

mwambie either akupee ama uende uka tafute kuma inje…easy…mwambie kazi ya dame ni kupeana kuma na kama hataki ziko nyingi sana uko inje

But she told me of a certain X boyfriend who was a loaded guy but separated from his wife.They dated for a while & they broke up when he finally went back to his wife…:eek:Manze nashindwa a peasant like me hanging out with this chic c she would have just dated sum loaded single jamaa ama divorcee instead of hanging out with me!!!

maybe she a virgin ndo maana anaogopa

mwambie either akupee ama uende uka tafute kuma inje…easy…mwambie kazi ya dame ni kupeana kuma na kama hataki ziko nyingi sana uko inje

Hehehe

Women have a hard time getting men when they get to that age…

you are really privileged to have her…she doing you a favour now?

itabidi uchangue. coomer ama roho

That’s a leach, I pity the idiot that will marry her

Do whatever needs to be done to take it to the next level. Uko 38 buda.

Grow some balls and tell her wewe si ndugu yake akunyime. akikataa kukupatia si arudi tu kwao kwani wewe ni babake umlishe, umpe pesa halafu unanyimwa yet sis mahustler wa bedsitter tunapewa bila maringo

reta kisokorokwinyo kwa nyumba akija akipate ainue Funda. Inakaa haujielewi ulikuwa na dame WA 5 yrs ikawa incompatible sasa in wakili tena na hujui nini kinaendelea…
Ungekuwa karibu ungekula nyahunyo

its now confirm the boy child is in an endangered species… a real man hawezi Lilia puss- you need to man up mwambie the hard fact ka awezi kumeet your expectation don’t wait move on.

Isn’t it too early to start trolling, sir?

[SIZE=7]HA HA HA HA HA! [/SIZE]

Oa yeye iko nini…na udunge ball atulie

Si wewe ulikuwa unatushow umenunua ploti 3 pale thicker greens?

It’s beyond me how you expect wifely fulfilment from women who aren’t your wives. Only wives are compelled to give sex on demand.

If roles were reversed and the woman was working, I doubt you guys would be calling the guy a moocher. You would have required the woman to stand with the guy even marry him because joblessness is temporary. Additionally some of you would have told the guy to run because he was walking into a trap of an independent feminist who was getting “serviced” at the office.The advise would have been to go and find a 20yr old village girl. Y’all are so predicable.

Dude you do not need advise, Bibi sio wa Kijiji. Ni wako peke yako. You can either live with her or you can’t.

Wacha kusumbua.