Coitus interruptus

a probability is a chance of a yes or no. a 0.0001 chance of success, when it succeeds is still a pregnancy. pregnancy is a categorical option, it is either there or not. there is no 0.0001 baby. and Fugly girls are ether very fertile or the small odds work in their favour very well by sheer luck.

All this hush hush isn’t doing anyone any justice. Its no wonder the thing is ablaze like wild fire. People need to come out in the open and talk about the damage this thing is wreaking on society.

probability = chance

The

Right. So pulling out has a 27% chance of failing.

The

The

exact chance depends on her ovulation timing too… and like i said, pun intended, the fugly girls have nature int heir favor, they almost always conceive even when mathematical chances are very low

Scientific fact: As commonly used, about 20 pregnancies per 100 women whose partners use withdrawal over the first year.

Am told there are fake P2s in the market. You will be surprised very soon, when the chemist you rely on stocks the fake one, so all your kungurus will be paged. Its only a matter of time.

Nilitii nilpopanuliwa macheeks na kuambiwa ‘give me your seed!’ Tangu hapo sitambui…

I’ve been using pull out technique for the last 13 years. You must be a professional madafaka to master the art. Precum is a myth to me. If you know you’re a one minute thug, don’t try pull out technique . Utapeana mimba.

wahhhh, so we now need to go to places like the hub and their chemist im sure the P2 there will be legit right?? wahh im too shocked mehn!

Kwani hawa madem wanaitwa Tamar walikuwa na nuksi gani? Gen 38, 2Sam 13…