@Col Kakende

All I can say is pole ndugu @Col Kakende chunga watoi hii ingine yakina @uncle nyam ni u.fala. Na wewe @ekamsweu NIAJE

3 Likes

:smiley: Wā€¦Tā€¦F???

Jaribu bibilia Mkristo mwenzangu.

How long do those tests take bytwyā€¦is it still the old ā€˜come after 21 days for resultsā€™ crap?

wacha kuuliza upuzi

[ATTACH=full]7074[/ATTACH]

Hiyo avatar yako ni kali.

1 Like

Ah bana,ā€¦thatā€™s bad. A woman you live with(quote wife or fiance) never feels right when you doubt her kiwango hicho.
You should have done it kisiri. Hii story msee ako pregaz then you doubting her like that si poa. Unless you sure you never ever deposited eggs in her, wait mtoto azaliwe. Then fanya paternity in secret.

I would throw tantrums too if I knew you willing to do a paternity test knowing too well the only person I be sleeping with is you. Hio si poa boss

3 Likes

hahaha ati lovely assholeā€¦sijawai ona a lovely asshole:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Thats why i told the nigga ako na ujinga

Alafu mara company policy requires all family members a pertanity test. Tena i had to plead with the lady we go for a test. Which is which.?
Usikue unatupea hekaya my friend coz hapa umetupata

1 Like

Enyewe, that must be a crappy company. Waa, I wouldnt subject my kid(s) to such.

Hehehe wewe @uncle nyam si you pay attention to detailsā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Col Kakende,you already have proved to be man enough for facing life after all that has happened to you. Washana na hisi jinga siko hapa sikikwambia sijui baiologia sijui jinyonge sijui niniā€¦concentrate on raising ya kids to be outstanding citizens of the world. Congrats for holding it together

1 Like

In these days, it doesnā€™t matter how much youā€™re in ā€˜loveā€™ with your wife/ fiancee or whatever. Trust is no longer applicable in relationships. A ā€˜moralā€™ Nairobi woman will not hesitate to sleep with three dudes within one week and if she gets pregnant, it is always the responsibility of the ā€˜nice, financially stableā€™ dude.
For that reason, a paternity test should always be the default option. Itā€™s because of this ā€˜trustā€™ that so many men are rearing rascals that they never sired.
Obviously, the feminists will call a man who demands a paternity test ā€˜Insecureā€™ which is only a subtle way of trying to discourage men from undertaking the test.
I would rather the woman feel painful because i never trusted her rather than live a lie the whole of my life. For ******* sake, i got only one life to live and it would be tragic if when i am 70 its the time i am realising three of my four kids are actually not mine.
Many ā€˜secureā€™ men who fully trusted their GFs and even wives to an extent of allowing them to be ā€˜outā€™ drinking with the ā€˜girlsā€™ are now sleeping at Langā€™ata Cemetry having been slapped with HIV/AIDS by their supposedly faithful women.
And if men are going to trust women who have the likes of Kim Kardawhatever as their role models, then they should expect real horrors ahead.

7 Likes

Well put. Test ni lazima

You can say that again and againā€¦ pewa mbili kwa bill yanguā€¦

Kama

Kama huna jibu cheza bubuā€¦

kalia

ā€¦/Ā“ĀÆ/)
ā€¦,/ĀÆā€¦/
ā€¦/ā€¦/
ā€¦/Ā“ĀÆ/ā€˜ā€¦ā€™/Ā“ĀÆĀÆ`Ā·Āø
ā€¦/ā€˜/ā€¦/ā€¦/ā€¦/ĀØĀÆ
ā€¦(ā€™(ā€¦Ā“ā€¦Ā“ā€¦ ĀÆ~/ā€˜ā€¦ā€™)
ā€¦.ā€¦ā€˜ā€¦/
ā€¦ā€™'ā€¦.ā€¦ _.Ā·Ā“
ā€¦.ā€¦(
ā€¦.ā€¦.ā€¦

WORDā€¦[ATTACH=full]7130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]7131[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Kid with too much nyt bundles and idle time. Go wipe your nose and urine trail from your legs quickly before daddyā€™s homeā€¦