Cold Air Intakes

[QUOTE="amun, post: 1041394, member

When Nissan stopped putting the straight six in the Skyline I died a little bit.

Experienced that when I dropped kifuniko ya coolant. Had to move around with a plastic bag wrap till I get to the nearest service station to open up the sump guard kutoa huko chini.

The current air filters are two and the configuration near the front of the hood is quite generous, if I opt to go for the cold air intakes and place them near, sioni ikiwa challenge sana.

Hahaha! With the new beamers returning the straight 6, the japs might follow suit. Usife moyo.

BMW have always known something about straight six power plants.

Nice car. V36 ni kumaanisha nini

Watu wa footsubishi tunachungulia hii thread kwa dirisha

Ni model ya Nissan Skylines produced between around 2006 na 2013.

Cosmas kuja nikufungie supercharger kwa akala.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCvc8HyXkAAaQuB.jpg:large

hehehe. Jeremy Clarkson aka Orangutan calls it witchcraft…i call it booooooooost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUk_PBnm1Zw

So after 2013 ni V37?

They got this new infiniti cars which came with twin turbos and an interesting drive by wire system…the new generation are referred the Q series. Q40, Q50 and Q60.

This is because the largest market for the Nissan Skyline is in the West, so they came up with a different naming nomenclature under the brand infiniti

But the newer generation infiniti/skylines are not drivers’/driving enthusiasts’ cars and that is a bit underwhelming.

got a small question abt this customizations apa… eee can the famous Pequot 504,505,506 go under the same customization for more boost ama zime pitwa na wakati?

What Overland is this?

Modified Range Rover 4.2 liter v8

Boost can only be increased for supercharged or turbocharged cars. these peugeots had neither. however, their performance can be increased by adjusting fuel and air flow&ratio at the carburetor. @introvert saidia huyu mujamaa

This is true. You’ll have to amplify the brakes though. Those cars were ile chuma kabisa and they were heavy.
Ooooooooooor…you could buy a turbo engine and put in there… Like a td for a disco.

hujatuambia latest from the trip to the tuner mboss

Very very important. You might increase engine power and then find you can’t stop when you want to. Stuff of nightmares.

…and making it easier for air to flow through entire system.
Do some research on cylinder head porting and exhaust headers and extractors.
These are not DIY though.
My neighbour had a Mini 850 rebored to 900cc, with Weber carbs, exhaust extractors and ported heads. It used to run like a bike.