Coldpilsner

Mungich wakikula hi food
http://biggestkaka.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/kikuyu-cooking-skills.jpg

They cannot help but turn out like this
[ATTACH=full]132339[/ATTACH]

This is the point to be driven home.

The color of money knows no tribe.

Let an average Kikuyu, Luhya, Luo, Kamba, Kalenjin try and seek audience with Uhuru, Mdvd/Weta, Raila, Ruto simply because they are their kinsmen and see whether they will have the time of day for them.

izo mashakura :smiley: :smiley:

It is true, it cut both ways. Referring to colpilsner an dumbest or thickest tribalist means I acknowledge there are many of them around. Kenya ikichomeka nitaadhirika pia.

@MaryJane kam hia priss. Why are you always bitter? :smiley:

But wengi wao don’t acknowledge this. There is no way you can cheer when Kuria calls Raila the devil, all expletives in the book and for his assassination and then castigate Babu for calling Uhuru mbwa. Not that any is acceptable. What people need to realize is that Raila, like Uhuru has a following that is almost or equal to half of Kenya in numbers.

If Kenya burns, it will burn with all. That’s why there has to be a level headedness on both sides.

Tribalists having a circle-jerk session :smiley:

I know why @coldpilsner is doing what he is doing. There is a time in that other kijiji where jirani was talking about uotp “generals” and he was highly praising Jazzman. Coldplisner tried to say of how he too is a general but Jirani called him a softie. From then on coldplisner has been on a mission to prove himself to jirani that he is not a softie, that’s why you see all these cheap insults about Kikuyus, something Jirani also used to do :D:D:D

It’s crazy how people want validation but jibambe boss

Yes. Iko shida? You can create your own thread and do the same or be gone.

I never understand why people blame UK for being a drunkard. Doe is it mean presidents should not take alcohol?

No thanks. I do as I please

:D:D Sasa nimeelewa…

Taking alcohol and being a drunkard are two different things

Upusu … @coldpili kamata moja baridi kwa bill yangu utulize kende

[B]"President Uhuru Kenyatta’s sister and cousin are among owners of companies suspected to have irregularly pocketed millions of shillings in the Sh5.3 billion “HealthGate” or “Mafya House” scam — a Jubilee nightmare.

Uhuru’s sister Nyokabi Kenyatta Muthama and cousin Kathleen Kihanya are directors of a company that pocketed Sh41 million in questionable payouts.

This brings the country’s corruption crisis to the President’s doorstep.

They own Sundales International Limited, registered on September 12, 2013 – five months after Uhuru’s election."
[/B]
Amazing we don’t see the uproar or protests in London whenever Uhuru is there on the above. Yet they say the protests on the streets are taking from their “businesses”. :confused:o_O

It is imparative that uweke Evidence niki sema mimi ni general!

That is a bitter old camel chances are high she’s also a shapeless cellulite cunt

sssshhh don’t wake up the shapeless mungiki

I’ve lived among the abagusii and the number of shapeless women is quite high. The number of certificate forgers, thieves, drunkards prostitutes, night runners? witches etc is literally up there.
BUT do I have to stereotype a whole community when I know every community has its shortcomings?

Where are the protests here? Guess it is acceptable for certain people to steal and be excused because they are “hardworking” and “mtu wetu”. Where are the protests?

"[B]Former Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru directed the reorganisation of scandal-riddled National Youth Service (NYS) to ensure the theft of Sh791 million took place without detection.

Samuel Wachenje, a former NYS deputy director in charge of the finance department, said Ms Waiguru called a meeting at her Harambee House office at which she directed that all procurement and payments be centralised at the NYS headquarters, meaning there would be no oversight by other government departments."[/B]