Colin Powell dies of Covid complications

fuck the police!!

You are celebrating that an 84 year old man just died? Ulitaka aishi milele?

Nguvu ya kutusi accomplished men and women huwa unatoa wapi?

This guy is more white than black
[ATTACH=full]392490[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]392492[/ATTACH]

All your words. Not mine.

Kwani @King Robert Baratheon = @FieldMarshal CouchP? @magreb’s response was directed to Couch Waru …

Oops. Replied to the wrong comment :smiley:

Malaya mzee may he rot in hell

Look at him here lying at the UN to justify an illegal war that destroyed IRAQ ,led to the deaths of over 1 million Iraqis and rise of ISIS .Hope anatombwa na Osama huko hell
[ATTACH=full]392495[/ATTACH]

Good riddance to bad trash. Typical uncle tom. He lied to UN on fake Intel as an excuse to invade Iraq on gulf war 2. History remembers UN voted NO thanks to Russia and France veto. They went ahead anyway.

Oh my
[ATTACH=full]392497[/ATTACH]

Dying like a castrated dog due to fear

Kweli kumbe he had cancer

WMD finally nailed him, ironic.

He was severely immunocompromised due to blood cancer, haina haja kuchangamka sasa

Probably a mason

You old dummy. Collin Powell’s parents were both blacks who immigrated from Jamaica to New York, where he was born. He did not have any white parent.

RIP Colin Powell

Ochollah niaje? Umeosha foreskin yako kuondoa mnuko ya samaki?

Ocholla please, usilale ukinuka mbuta imeoza. Utachafua mashiti.

You guys don’t know the full story. Colin Powell was misled about the WMDs, he didn’t know any better like the rest of us.

Oh please. I knew you were stupid but I didn’t know you are really, really stupid. All you have to do is LOOK.

Whether his grandparents/parents/whatever were raped in the plantation is not the issue. He has more ‘white’ blood than ‘black’. You can’t SEE that? How incredibly idiotic are you honestly?

Asso!