Colonialists Exploited Africans' Deep Faith To Brainwash Them

Religion maybe a virus like you claim but as human we have free will and brains to think

Not may, it is. Destroys the ability to critically think.

There’s a reason clergy has no place in a hospital

The answer is that Africans (black ones south of the Sahara including our brothers from Somalia) are not inquisitive enough. We are simple creatures who just want to eat, sex, shit and sleep. This means when faced with difficulties we resign to fate (how does a grown up adult with no mental or physical disabilities starve to death in modern times???). This means that anyone with a different approach to life (i.e. different culture from us) will always look at us as being simplistic whereas we shall always look at them as being superior. Being simple minded creatures means that we have a lot of self doubt. Give us an alternative theory/religion/culture etc and we quickly adopt it.

You will also find in most hospitals there are chapels

China has never been a secular nation. Those people burn incense to Guanyin more than Africans worship their gods above

Siku hizi unaonga highly educated Africans, doing great in life, drinking expensive alcoholic drinks, fornicating left right and centre but they never miss church. Even those who are too hang-overed to go to church unapata for every small achievement or when posting on social media they always give recognition to their god (Mostly they infer to the christian god).

Even the miraa chewing, makali imbibing, town drunk somehow still fears the mainly Christian God. Even the hard core, bhang smoking commercial sex worker still fears god. Akijua wewe huamini hio crap ata kunyima and automatically akudharau.

So the answer is that we are simplistic creatures who need other cultures to think on our behalf. Until the white man gives us an easy alternative to Christianity then we are doomed.

Wacha uongo. You cant have the whole internet and yet you fail to do a simple research about religion in China. Stop lying

Yes, for spiritual comfort not as staff.

Because their skill (rhetoric) is spectacularly useless in the primary concern of the hospital.

sawa baba. continue reading what western media without access to china says about china. those who have been to china watakuwa wamekaa kitako wanakushangaa

The last time I stepped inside a church was way back in 2012 hio ndio time I realized Christianity is one big fat Whiteman story.

I think our problem is not Christianity but an uncritical version of christianity

We would not be in the same countries if it were not for the colonisers

We aint gonna repent! fvck you!

I think religion and medicine can go hand in hand. 76% of Americans identify as Christian, 90% of Indians believe in God I think your problem is with Christianity not God in particular ama namna gani?