Come All Ye Who Are Weary...........................

Mr Ukaheo ree…some of us are trying to keep it calm since we booked our travels already. So could you keep yours calm too? Kenya does not need hellraisers.

Hey sis when are you going home? Good for you!

Sometimes you make me wonder. You just form baseless opinions and comment on them. Like, I have just posted a gospel song and said that we are weary of bad politics and what do you do? Ask me to be calm and stop being a hell-raiser?

Hapo si kuna kasoro fulani ya kifikira?

Don’t mind me despite the fact that you have insulted me for no reason…I respond to what I read on the spot. If I have a kasoro so be it but in this case…sio mimi niko na kasoro. I may have in other areas but when it comes it comes to Kenyan politics, highly doubt. Reason I stay away…from commenting.
Holidaying in Kenya is a biggie and we cannot pretend that it is not a worrying situation for those ekking a living. Purleaase. The economy needs some boosting. The waiters/waitresses told us last time that they are on contracts that can be cancelled anytime and they said they are relying on Diasporians and Domestic Tourist Kenyans for survival.

We are not reading from the same page. Bigger picture comes to my mind.

:(:(:frowning: disappointed :rolleyes:

@Purple…In Dec Sis but not for long likes yours. I am normally done in kendo 3 weeks max and on this one will be out there for 2 weeks and 2 days. Hopefully elections will have come and gone. Maze this limboland has been so much for Kenyan esp those running businesses.

No ndaturuo hanini tuu ni statement yaku kunjira ndina kasoro and if I do, you have a really bigger one to deal with. I have read you here several times requesting Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta to retaliate and fight Raila back. True or not true? We shake our damn heads to such comments as you clearly do not know what you are talking about. If Uhuru was to take such action then what would we call the state of play…Civil War!! We pray for him every day that God continues to guide him lead to the nation peacefully and that he continues holding us together. It is working so far so I am in vvv good company.

In the eventuality of any bloodshed, would you be able to go to my ends huko sides za LimuruTigs and organise flights for my Mum to come and join us out here? eeeeerrrr no…so do not call out for what you cannot handle.