Come closer my son

I’d say consider marriage from age 40 but otherwise all that is solid advice. For those who are wondering if a 40 year old man can keep satisfy a 20 yo woman, they can, very easily if they keep fit and take care of themselves. For those who know lex steele he’s turning 50 yo, Shane diesel is 56, byron long is 50yo. Stay woke

Very true. Excellent.

1. Amaury Nolasco aka Fernando Sucre from Prison Break is turning 50 years. Still a childless bachelor
  2. Shemar Moore from. S.W.A.T is also turning 50, still a childless bachelor
  3. Leonardo DiCaprio is 45 years, still a childless bachelor.

The above 3 men are dollar millionaires who have scaled the pinnacles of their careers and still in extremely good shape thanks to $$$ and stress-free lifestyle. These guys can ferrk your wives in a jiffy wakikuja Kenya saa hii. They can decide to have kids tomorrow, and those kids will enjoy a better quality of life than most of you here.

Tukuje Kenya sasa.

A 28-year-old bonobo in kenya has a wife and 2 baby mommas and lives on 200/ ( 2USD ) - per day. He can barely fend for his family. Hana gari ama nyumba ata. Ukimuuliza why anaharikisha hii story, he will tell u how he wants to marry while he can still ‘get it up’…very stupid reasoning.

If you are smart man tafuta pesa, women don’t come with a user manual. You could marry your agemate and live to regret it like most of my peers, ama Dennis Okari hakuwa ameoa agemate? Si ni mukisiii mwenye angetwanga hio senye ya Betty hadi iwake moto? Did that keep her from straying and being chewed by other ninjas? See the shit he is in?

Let me tell u, women will always be there whether you are 28 or 68…hawaishi anytime soon. Tafuta pesa so you can have an easy old age, children or not, wife or not.

Ukweli kabisa ndugu.

As a man in 2020 you should know and love to take care of yourself no matter how rich or poor you are.

No woman is willing to be a housewife. So all are after mulla which takes them different places from time to time.

So jua kujifulia,kujioshea,kujipikia na kujiombea kwa Mungu

Excellento!

:smiley: kasenye camp

I didn’t ralise that there were guys who are that lucky?!

You want bitch who sees you as a father.

Your source of power is Sexism and/or Satan.

Yes if they are vitiated by Sexism or demonic patriarchalism. Galatians 3:28

This is so bulshit
A woman’s submission isnt about money my fren but HOW you carry yourself around the house. The moment she gets everything she asks for hapo itakuumania
Have a strong stand and never consult her

Very wrong
The moment a woman learns your source of attraction is money she will never stop asking for it however rich you are or she is

Peleka low IQ religious bullshit Kwa Ng’ang’a. Takataka wewe

Let that sink in.

This… This is why Satan left heaven.
Illogical solutions to problems

Nope. Satan left heaven because he wanted to be G-d… still wants to be worshipped.

I make it a rule between an accused and the accuser to listen to both sides of the tale, the Bible is the word of God no?

Get on with it.

You have chosen to argue like a true bonobo…please name 7 rich actors with families…I know they exist…if you can, your arguement is nonesensical…let me kick off for you:
Denzel Washington
Will Smith
Samuel L. Jackson…

No way, that’s not how it went. He would have married sooner. Apparently his family didn’t like his choice - a white woman. Being principled, he told them it’s her or none. And time dragged on, till there was consent.
Apparently.