Comedian Prof Hamo Out of Hot 96 FM

Lakini huyo Hamo is an idiot bwoy, how do you make a person you dont want to be with preggo twice… somethings just make me wonder.

Niaje ghasia bado una chokorwa sewerline ndio upate ya kudema.

The big difference is Kabi ni mtu wa kanisa. The endorsers wouldn’t want to get into bad books with the church because the church is a very strong support system. Just do a study you will find church people get away easily with most things. DK Kwenye Beat na Hope Kid walikula msichana wa wenyewe Nakuru threesome and all they said is that they have fallen short of the glory of God, wakasameweha na bado job iko. Juzi DJ Mo pia alisamehewa.

Church people can always blame the devil and get away.

Mkiambiwa Condoms na Family planning ni muhimu mnadhani ni mchezo

Na hata hawaulizwi thermal image ya “devil”…
Just imagine!

Next time achunge kwenye anaeka mamagary. But ultimately, it is jemutai who will eat shit. At least akiwa hot 96 kuna vyenye angekatiwa mshahara na koti kwa employer. Now you have to folow up on a hassler, akisema ako na ten hii mwezi ndio mnagawana mnakula. He also probably quit vyenye ameona hii game vyenye inaenda.

Mnajuaje Kabi bado anapata endorsements? Pengine pia yeye washaanza kumpea cold-shoulder.

Uko available nikuletee uchokoree niko broke saidi. @kanguthu my main screwer ako na tb amelemewa na kazi

Wee @Oxygen ngoma ino,you really wish i was gay…listen this thread is about some Hamo guy,simjui…look for him and screw his senses back.
Usifikiri sijaona vile huwa unani admire

The truth of the issue

[MEDIA=twitter]1392391817166036994[/MEDIA]

Kimakia mbona unajiongelesha? Umelewa mchana ama ulisahau kulog in na handle ingine?

This is not kimakia am just cautioning the secret admirer,you too are cautioned…msi derail hii thread

In matters of child support the loss of a salaried job may have a silver lining… Easier to say you’re jobless and unable to send whatever outrageous demands you’re given… Or am I off

If you log on to youtube you will not miss on of their videos.

He is still obligated to provide for his kids, fired or not fired

Exactly, this is the double standard I am talking about… nigga had a kid with his cousin denied the kid infront of the whole country but he gets a pass yet hamo has a disagreement with his baby mama and he loses a job. Tuepukeni ufala.

@johntez addi gaza msafi na @Addi Teacher kujeni mfafanue kile hii mtu amesema

Next stage ni boni forest… this is kenya unlike America enforcing child support payments here is a tall order. Women are very short sighted. This story was broken by a so called third party purporting yo be a friend an jemutai took the bait and run away with it… keep in mind this woman had kids with a married man out of wedlock with full knowledge he married.Shm!!

Manze. If I was the employer, I would simply tell Jemutai to go obtain a court order for child support and present it to the office for us to garnish his salary. Kwisa maneno. This thing of employers firing employees based on what’s happening in their personal lives is actually very unprofessional. Nobody wins here, not even Jemutai. I’m sure she’s actually very sad that Hamo is now radioactive in the eyes of employers.

Mfereji wa oreos umekatika…