Commercial break:

I still have it and can post it at will but i am Not a Scumbag.
if you dont want me to post it,i respect your wish. But you cant stop me from using it for my own “consumption”… kikikikikiki…

13 Likes

Please don’t. Now that I realised most of my friends are here, they can easily recognise me.

3 Likes

This is really Low of you @kush yule mnono , the best thing about KTalk is the anonimity.
Birrionares can blend in with peasants no questions asked.
And Every man here is going out with a yellow yellow Super model,they are all 6 foot tall,Live in either Karen or Runda and all drive guzzlers.
Why do you want to ruin the narrative?
BURE!

6 Likes

Wuueh… Iyo sweep inakam tu molemole

I would NEFFA, EFFA,!!

1 Like

She looks mentally retarded.

2 Likes

Kwani unakula mdomo?

I think Kush was joking I don’t think that’s a pic of anyone here .I know you want to earn your “browny points” with someone here but don’t demean what you don’t know .I’m sure he is joking

3 Likes

Since when did you become @kush yule mnono `s Mouth piece?
Keep to your Lane please.

3 Likes

The moment you decided to become the threads prefect and spoil the fun that’s when I became the mouth piece. You must be really fun in parties lol next time when you try to impress don’t spoil a whole thread

6 Likes

Feminazi @MaryJane

There lies the problem…you! generalizing men. Hata mimi huonangi nikiweka chronicles za momo naambiwa leo hakuna slim shadys na vice verca …mama, kila nyani ina starehe yake

Huyu labda @Lola-

2 Likes

Bitch please!
If i wanted a lecture i`d get married again.
Just go away already you dirty slut.

1 Like

LOL they always catching feelings but can’t afford child support .The truth hurts huh??.And this ain’t 2000 boo you need an insult upgrade :D:D

2 Likes

Uko na umama mob that’s why una exchange matusi na dem hence the reason waweru alikutomba matako

3 Likes

Youre probably my daughter so i cant even put Something in your mouth to keep you quiet.
Have a good evening.

@Ka-Buda katia @Guru polepole usituharibie thread .Nyonga mti polepole.

7 Likes

Take your wrinkled greypubed nasty D to the hoes your used to and take that negative energy away from me.

3 Likes

I know right such a joy killer .Especially someone who has been here for ages and knows it’s a joke .But want to act all mighty just to impress lol . So annoying

1 Like