Commissioner of oaths in Nairobi

Agip house hapo kando ya kra in offices mingi Sana za lawyers huwezi kosa damage 500

:D:Dnwacha tu niseme kuna vitu nimefanya Nairobi zinaegemea pande ya illegality na irregularity kidogo.

I can’t believe i paid 4k for a sale agreement ya plot.

Pole ungepitia Ktalk advocate section :slight_smile:

he he…last time i needed to swear an affidavit i got my lawyer friend’s secretary sacked. you see, i had done my research and been told it’d cost me 1500 to 2000 to do the document depending on address. As usual when i am making enquiries i like to appear clueless by the questions i ask - helps me to dig out as much infor as i can while determining if i am dealing with a straight person - and so this lady goes like “it is 3500, unajua we have to type it here and then take it to another advocate for stamping as we cannot stamp our own documents…”. I say, “ok , let me go to the ATM downstairs i’ll be back”…i go to the next building and get the document drawn and stamped for 1500 in 15 minutes. as i am leaving i bump into my friend coming from court and after telling him where i am from he asks why i didn’t give him the business and i explain he is too expensive. he asks why and i tell him how it had gone in his office.
later that evening over a drink he tells me he sacked the secretary…she had seen onions worth 2 k…

alikuwa Mkisii (with 1000 apologies in advance to all our kisii brethren)…?

We ni mtiaji

boss this is not cool maybe she had a small baby of kitu 6 months,she only added a k on top,saa ingine mimi ulenga tu pia mkenya akule ka side hustle kiasi.

Boss? Are you telling me we should condone thievery from both customers and employers because “watu wana watoto wadogo?” isn’t that how we are breeding a country of thieves? then we lament here how our country is corrupt…

So you would let an employee continue eating your friend? With friends like you, one doesn’t need enemies

Nahitaji affidavit ya divorce nipeleke NHIF ndio my new wife akuwe covered…i.e kutoa former kwa cover…ni mangapi ama niende kwa hizi chuom tao???..

Kwani mshahara alikuwa analipwa ya kazi gani? Mtu huambiwa aibe tu lakini ile siku atashikwa abebe mzigo wake.

Buda soma thread, every information iko hapa

Receptionist apate ya macho just like that

And we condemn corruption, forgery and counterfeiting with in all the strongest terms in this village…woooi!!!

Acha kuchomea Ochi picha :D:D:D

NHIF guys don’t accept any document stamped by a lawyer only from magistrate court. Sorry

Sale agreements are different coz you may need the lawyer in case of disputes. The lawyers I have dealt with charge 3k that is in Ruiru and Thika. Nairobery 4k is ok

It was in Thika actually, pale Jogoo Kimakia house.

Sasa magistrate nitatoa wapi jamaneni…nita anzia wapi??