Community Survey

woooi my dear, nimezeeka…disqualified…:slight_smile: :slight_smile: seriously, not interested…

Usiseme kuzeeka, sema experienced.

mmmmmh…the hard way hun…

1 Like

Get a female moderator na isikue @Supu don.

am not interested pal…usijinyonge …

Ahh! The old “pretend you don’t want it so they give it to you anyway” .

yada yada yada…knock yourself out dude…knock your self out…*walks away whistling, am unbougable…who are are, what are you, who the hell do you think you are, do you know me…" nice song it was…

1 Like

hahahha…even the devil is smiling…every other comment…supu supu supu…leave me alone for once…

Just leave me alone. Unaniulizianga nini wewe?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DON’T MAKE ME TURN THIS CAR AROUND YOU TWO!!!

Hii site iko sawa, we r all anonymous n for those feeling not part of it shd ship out or shape up…no one was forced to join the site n equally no one is forced to stay. Hii survey pelekea steadman

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Admean, tengeneza time stamp, weka sound notifications zenye mtu anaweza activate na mute, page autorefresh thread mpya ikiingia…hii manual haibambi. Alafu Admean kama uko Nakuru taja kitu unakunywa leo ni Birthday yangu.

2 Likes

H.B.D Dr t.m

[SIZE=6]WE NEED A NEXT BUTTON. THIS BUSINESS OF HITTING BACK, SISI HAPAN TAKA![/SIZE]

Are you @award winner by any chance? You owe us part two of the Admean series.

Happy Birthday Boss. Mimi nitakunywa Heineken, on behalf of admin.:wink:

Wee! You owe us one Hekaya kwa ile thread ya @Web Dev. Wikendi ndoo hii mwanangu. Hekaya twaingonja…o_O

1 Like

I’ve always had it in my head that “tm” stands for Third Man as in Third Man wa Klist.