Computer gurus

now you guys have given me something else to worry about …damn… the only thing i do is browse incognito.No more dodgy sites for me. :slight_smile:

maybe its for your own protection,hahaha

I never upgraded my laptop, i sold it as it was. Then when I bought a desktop, i installed it with a bootleg 8.1, and when windows 10 came out, i upgraded for free…

Damn…so no more skyping on the nude?

luckily when i resort to wanking i am always inside my duvet…ata sitakangi Mungu anione.

:D:D:D:D

Thats no hacking:D, just a little malware go get an internet security tool na story iishe. You can be afraid kama unatumia net ya router ya watu wengi ama network cable lakini kama ni modem akuna hacking apo. Just a little malware.

Keribo sana

Guys I have my laptop which keeps shutting off after few minutes on turning it on.

I also had that problem once… Do this, boot to system recovery and perform a scan, the virus will be deleted automatically. And please let me know if it helped.

you may have been hacked …a hacker can create such short timed out windows using java script applications after gaining access to your system

As a cyber security geek, i can not conclude this is a result of security breach in your machine or not, it may be a system error brought about by Win 32 or an application error. i can assure you that you better take precaution by getting Bit defender malware fighter installed right away.

Ahsande sana…I installed it the minute the esteemed members of this village told me to. I was worried…

Most attacks that happen siku hizi isnt as a result of dodgy sites. can come from an email that has an attachment that you only need to click on

That’s what I fear,and i never open SPAM .sometimes I wonder if online banking is totally secure ama one day I will find my accounts wiped out.

I wouldnt suggest opening your online bank from a system that you arent sure its secure. I dont know what it is like over there but where i am, you make a transaction, they send you a verification code on your phone as third factor verification. its stuff like paypal that yo should worry about more. another thing is using your machine as a zombie to disrupt other machines.
I dont think you run mission critical stuff on your laptop but if i were your system admin, I would make sure the laptop never sets foot in the work place

Its a stand alone. I don’t use public networks. But I think I sorted out the issue.I don’t use PayPal anymore thankfully