Con Tale reads like a Novel - BEWARE!

Utapata ni Nigerians weusi kama charcaol wamemcon.

Kama ningekuwa conman ningekuwa ninatumia picha za wazungu kama profile knowing fully well negros watakuwa wanaingia box bila kuskumwa.

Did anyone ever come across ile ingine ya western unions? ya ‘clear contaners…’

I once got conned like this… but for me it was only 400 fuel but he tried to pandisha. The guy was supposedly bringing a car from thika for me to view and asked me for fuel. I reasoned even if its a con (I had never met him), 400 fuel aint bad. So I sent. Some 30 minutes later, he called ati he has been stopped by cops for speeding on thika road and wanataka 3k. At that moment I knew it must be a con so I told him I am not interested in cops and told him to sort himself out and bring the car for viewing. That was the last I heard from him. So I was down 400 but it was interesting to see what tactics conmen have come up with.

[ATTACH=full]201499[/ATTACH]
let it burn
[ATTACH=full]201498[/ATTACH]

Even the person narrating the story doesnt make sense. He claims to have lost 20k. Hesabu yangu inanionyesha ya kwamba he sent maasai 10k,then another 5k since he wouldnt accept USD from mzungu. The akatuma 1K kwa karao ya abstract. Total money sent equals ksh16k. Yet claims he lost 21

I once got a text from an unknown number claiming to have sent me a around 200k via western union to clear certain containers at the port of mombasa. I replied informing him that he had sent the text to the wrong number. The guy calls me akiwa very greatfull for correcting him on his mistake as most people would ran to withdraw the money and vanish. He promises to call me back as he is busy toungee later. Which he did. This time round he tells me that the containers we destined for tanzania or U.G,sikumbuki. Then as we talk he learns i’m a student,akinishow he plans to get me a laptop akija Kenya following day to show his gratitude as he could have lost a lot of money. Following day akapiga mapema claiming ako mombasa,unfortunately niko nairobi and its far,so it wount be possible to meet. Akanishow he has has written a cheque of 800USD and i will be contacted by bank of baroda in MSA about my account details ndio pesa iingie. ‘The bank’ called nikawapa account details,then when i was about to hang up the bank staff akanishow that kunakuwanga na processing fees ndio pesa iingie kwa account yangu. And that nafaa nimtumie via mpesa. Nilimshow i will then send it to him,he insisted i shouldnt tale long na nimtumie kwa hii number. Nikamshow natuma tu saa hii. I then hang up na nikazima simu nisisumbuliwe and went back to sleep

ile ya ma slayqons ya kutuma fare ndio bado ninja hazishiki

How did the con game ran?

:D:D

Let’s be honest, ingekuwa Wanja or Adhias or Cherono ungekuwa so cooperative? Probably not. Because unconsciously you’re trained to be hard on your own kind

Same as above only difference being that the boychild had been promised kuma galchild akifika Nairobi. Galchild was apparently driving from Bomet to Nairobi when her Discovery developed mechanical problems. Mechanic showed up but spares could only be sourced from Nakuru as landrovers are rare in Bomet and environs.
Funds sent were to be reimbursed in addition to “free” pussy on arrival.:D:D:D:D

True, I think I first saw this story in 2015 or thereabouts.

:D:D

Was once conned and when I looked back I wondered how the fuck was I played that way.

Leta hio hekaya

They are still trying this stunt as of today. From their call, I can tell they are using a phone that alters the voice frequency of the talker. Thankfully, I quickly recalled this post. You saved me a few thousands. Thanks.

its not a phone but an app called Magic voice…the app distorts your voice and makes it sound like a white person or a woman whichever way you want it to sound…