Conference ya wamama.. tag a talker who we should sponsor for

Wololo @TrumanCapote finally finds a conference suited to her needs.

Malaya ni mamako umbwa hii. Ni nani unaita malaya? Mamako ndio mama ya malaya wote hii dunia kuku wewe. Can you respect women.These are role models in society for women whose lives have been messed up by men. That there is life and success after failed marriages and being abandoned with kids by irresponsible boys. These two have inspired many single moms to rise from ashes and live their best lives now. They are role models in a society with no role models. Instead of depending on men who are abusive and unfaithful theyve moved on and giving their kids better life than some kids with both parents. I know chenye kinawauma is realising that women can make it in life without putting up with men’s bullshit.

Is it life cycle ya umalaya when a man makes mistakes in life and becomes a motivational speaker. Ama unataka nikupatie list ya wanaume wamekua motivational speakers after messing their lives??? Achaneni na wamama please . A man can not point any finger at a woman coz hao ndio shetani wa mwanzo na mwisho and I am very sure in hell it will look like a boyz school coz ni nyinyi mutakua mumejazana huko. Shindwe. Enda ukule omena uwache wivu on boss ladies Zari and Akothee. Respect. Enda utusi mama mboga ndio level yako ngamia hii.

Majic Johnson

Burale

[ATTACH=full]246017[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D
Mimi kama Dictator Tommy Kwesule nimesema upewe mti utulie.

Hio uchungu uko nao sio mzuri hata kidogo, you need good sex, woman.

Unatusi mamangu alafu unaniambia kushusu kurespect wanaume.

If a man ruins your life you only have yourself to blame.

subscribed to the thread, kuma mbichi inatusiana

Hahaha! Tommy Kaswende? Ati nipewe nini? Hio bean bag uko nayo ndio unaita miti? My fren, thats more of a leaf. Get a penis first ndio ukuje uniambie what I need. Akothee and Zari Boss Lady are very high ranking dignitaries in our Feminazi Association yetu sio cult, wea we insult and belittle men. Ours is about making money. Get money. Thats is what theyre coming to teach on btw. The theme of the workshop is ukipata pesa hakuna kitu mwanaume aneza kwambia.

Siezi tulia nikiskia ati unaita hawa ma VVVVVIP malaya. How dare you? Nimekasirika sana. You are a moongoose a stupid one at that. If what theyre doing is umalaya then had your mother had done it ungekuwa mbali sana in life sio kutusi watu hujui kwa internet. When theyre rolling in doe and you are a brokeass with a pimple of a penis. Kama unajua ulishutwa insult women but kama unajua ulitoka kwa kumaa ya mwanamke, respect women then people will also respect your mother. But if Zari and Akothee ni malaya bas mamako pia ni malaya , the only difference is mamako ni malaya wa peni mbili. Are we together? Dont call our leaders names. Umenipata pwana tikitator Kaswende.

As for men ruining their lives , mimi sioni makosa yoyote in what happened in these women’s lives. If anything they were just a victim of men like many women who have not wised up to understand the innately diabolical nature of the male species. Akothee was left to fend for her kids by her husband and Zari was being abused by her first husband. The rest of the cases they were just women looking for love but instead fell into the evil hands of predatory men. All in all they rose to the occasion and became women of clout in society. Able to give their kids better lives than most homes with men can do. We as Feminazi Association are very Proud of the achievements and temerity and resilience of these lovely queens BOSS LADY 254 and BOSS LADY 256. Iko Swali???

[ATTACH=full]246043[/ATTACH]

Hehe

The biggest claim they both have is that they married rich men and then sued for alimony.

Zari even married a way way younger man because he was loaded. She then went on to cheat on him with her trainer.

Akothee is the same.

Hakuna kitu malaya anaweza niambia mimi hata akikua na pesa ngapi.

It is as if money is the pedestal with which to measure success. Yes the have all the money, but then? Everything else about them is filth. There are other single mothers out here who never went for the easy route. They have raised their kids in very decent ways even though they never got loads of cash.
They never teach their kids to hate on every male just because their dad was never present for them.

Gear ya mlima.

:D:D:D:D:D,huyo ndio Master of Ceremony na kale kamama ka Londonshire ndio diaspora corespondent

I partly disagree, akothee is actually a hustler alipiga works Mombasa pale tembo disco na alikuwa taxi driver, i also think she is really good at what she does i might not like her antics but that is her persona and am also able to seperate the individual from the music.

Can you bring evidence of your allegations here, everything these women have they worked for. Can you tell me who Akothee was suing for alimony? Which rich man did Akothee marry? Please talk what you know and stop taking out your bitterness on people you dont know. Kama uliwalipa ulale nao ndio nitakuskizza bure matusi ya kuku hamfiki mwewe. Wewe endelea kuita maboss lady malaya meanwhile wanaendelea kutajirika na wewe unaendelea kufirisika ukiwa bitter. These ladies are smart ladies and whatever you wanna call them money talks . Wewe endelea kusema hakuna kitu waneza kuambia and one day watakuandika job.

[ATTACH=full]246061[/ATTACH]

And soy boys looking for feminist p**sy:D:D:D.

Tell him. Anafikiria kila mtu ni kama mamake. Akothee is a president. Of single mums in Kenya. Yeye umekua hata chairlady wa cattle dip? Please think thrice before insulting huyu mama. She’s a role model to many.

Which easy route is this they took and what filth is this you are speaking of? Ubaya wenu you can not be objective. Please tell me what these ladies did wrong? Did you want for them to stay single after first marriages fell apart or to abort the kids they got in their search for love? Anyway level yenu ni rumors level not critical thinking and analysis of anything. So let me not argue with you. Keep on peddling lies.

By the way is Marrying a wealthy younger man a sin nowadays? By the time mambo ya trainer surfaced which are just rumors anyway. Diamond had moved on already to another woman so Zaari alifanya makosa gani?

Men their age have too much baggage. So of course they will go for younger men.

You know men are hypocrites, every man Ive asked if their mom had a choice between a loaded guy and a fukara. All tell me the loaded guy. But when a woman who has money marries a wealthy man like Bibi ya Colymore wanaitwa malaya. Is making smart choices Umalaya? Women should just pick any peasant and not have standards bcz wanting a wealthy man makes you a how. Who are you to want a wealthy guy? Come and struggle with us peasants or bcm our sugar mommy ndio tujue kweli wewe sio malaya. Hata Bibilia yenyewe inasema a poor man is despised by his own family. So if the Bible acknowledges wealth wewe ni nani uite watu Malaya? For saying no to poverty relationships. I mean the reasoning capacity I see here is just deplorable. Marriage is about class. Especially a woman should never go down only up. You go to slum and look for poor women to marry ndio tujue you are not malaya and gold diggers.

Boss Lady Akothee Madam Presidente

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzg5w7i1K8M