Confession: Kuwatombea Mabibi

Are they still together?

They can’t dare imagine that kunguru 1 to kunguru 5 could be their one and only :D:D

Bibi huwa wanatobwa right left and centre. Just know that it is your turn even with your bibi and take your slices and sleep. Nothing new. Hata hao wa polisi, army, politicians, mafioso wanatobwa kabisa! Unless you tie them to the bed, they will be eaten in fact by people you know very well.

Hio kama hujui basi huwezi saidika

but bodybuilders wengine hujichocha and they are the biggest beta chieths in this universe…sijawai watambua hata kidogo…

Its just ur turn

Nimekula bibi za polisi wawili on different occasions. Life is just like that. Never fair.

I agree with you. Of course eating other people’s wives comes with a risk (up to death) and this is well known to the vitombis.

true. the only sad reality ni in case ujue unatombewa wife ama kama haujui but other people who know you know that unatombewa

The biggest mistake is doing it in her house, your house, or in the neighborhood. For such matches I ensure that we do it where no one knows us :D:D:D:D. Nothing sweeter than kukamua bibi ya mtu at a discrete location in a town like Nyeri during the cold season.

These are facts and we should bring ourselves to accept that. In any case, kuma unless it is giving birth, is just like any other hole with some soft sweet linings to make it sweet for shafting. But we know the damage it has caused, and the benefits it has brought to many of its owners!! That is the reality of life!!

:D:Dwomen are wicked

:D:D:DEspecially the benefits it has brought to the owners

Humans are wicked.

Cryobanks(Opposite of sperm bank) alafu unapatia Surrogate mum…Nko sure Denmark was conteplating such a businness for people who could not concieve naturally…Na hata hawa confused gender(Transgender) were the target market…So kaa na kitu 5m ivi base price upate mtoto…:D:D:D:D:DProspective Biz…Plus ulikuanga na update kuhusu Health History ya Donor…:cool:And can Only Let the kid know about the Donor after amefika Adult/consent age…:p:p:pA perfect Win

Sijui and thats why i used the word ‘‘please’’ . Tuchanue

Bibi ya wenyewe is a no go zone.

Ata sijui bro. I’ve never spoken to her since that scandal went down. By the way I saw her in tao one time 2 years ago … i looked the other way and walked away mbio deadly :smiley:

@Azor Ahai …your comment cracked me up. Ati mbona unasema tunakuwanga extremists? :D:D:D Extremists how bro? 'Cause life has taught me that a MGTOW lifestyle is the only way a man can be free and happy. Awa madame are very sweet when you’re just dating. But turn into annoying sumbuas once she moves into your hao. All of them.

İ saw the stench marriage brings from a mile away.
Never had an episode with someones wife and i wish every kenyan would follow suite.
in a month or so, the only threat husbands would face is An influx of vibrators.

MGTOW arent extremists, they are just fed up with the bullshit women brew these days.
you know men can only handle garbage, But GARBAGE!?