Confession

Wooi lakini si next time, you take a mat to the bar and then uber home? Ama yu take turns to stay sober so that you drive the rest home?

That’s why today I am self evaluating…

Umesema namna gani kwa offer yangu,im still flexible ,12k

@Alpha_Dog …Sawaz that is great, hope it all works out but given what I have read here, I would not totally dismiss Pamba’s advice but kwa inbox. Nitakutafutia link ya those 2 Kenyan beauties that perished and the court here has no mercy. The young dude was given a lengthy sentence and just imagining that he will always live with this makes me not touch alcohol and the steering wheel. I will also not enter your car even if you have been wetting your lips.

I feel you…but I think pombe ikona wenyewe…if m too drunk I actually sleep lyk 30min and m good to go…the worst is eating weed and trying to drive…

What if i wet yours dear?

Oh miiien dude sasa umepeleka a vvv serious convo wapi? I seriously educate my friends at the slightest opportunity because what happened then shook me. We were newbies on these shores and we were ‘shua’ the judge would feel sorry for our young dude friend. Coming from Kenya we even thought we could bribe the lawyers. Weeee …I am still traumatised as you can prolly tell.

By wetting the lips I meant that some people sit in a bar, sipping one drink the whole night which is fine. I do that plenty of times if I am out on a new date. 1 glass of wine the entire time. I did not mean to give you funny ideas.:slight_smile:

El classico jameni…@Pamba you have made my Sunday complete.:Dhe is also playing hard ball. Sasa he has diverted the convo to my lips instead of minding his car…only on KTalk. Please do not forget he was initially willing to spend 40k. Usipunguze tena, ponda mali.

Tena weed woooi…mambo bieeeeeed.

Irreducible minimum ni ngapi?. Naona ukifika 2k na hio hata haiwes uliza mfupaspective niaje

mbona mtu anaishi kasarani aende kukunywa pombe westi …just drink walking distance kutoka kwako

Kugongesha gari na mbele ni makosa yako. I think drunk drivers should be highly finned .ndio akilewa anaona gari anatetemeka…

Mjinga. You think this @Alpha_Dog inakuona… Thighs have been flashed his way. Hata ukisema its for free he won’t take up the offer. He would rather fry to Randan.

Finned ndio nini mukora.

Evil individual. @Alpha_Dog…hang’ee ikiisha come kiasi uniokoe hapa. I am not supposed to have any convo on this blog with any male unless we are exchanging goods. Kikikiki…

Uliza @kush yule mnono @Sus ni nani… Am feeling positively devilish…

Woooi nooo pls don’t ruin my life, our wedding is on the 13th of this month. Pls. I can’t take anymore. You know I love the dude from the bottom of my heart. @kush yule mnono…come priss. You know ours is beyond blogging. Matters to do with you affect my heart/brain.

Haki Alpha_Dog mind that you are not caught in a ceasefire:D. I see a hurricane blowing from the desert to Lando…ebu tengeneza gari. You might be the one to rescue me. Jameni Kush always tells me ‘stay out of trouble on line Waithelelo’ now here I am out of just responding to your cry.:slight_smile:

i bet once the hangover clears, all the resolutions you’ll have made wont see the light of the day

Wacha kesho I promote muhindi tuone balance inabaki ngapi…