Confirmed Bachelor

32 ain’t 28, na hama nyumba ya mathe.

3 Likes

No bro it’s not an achievement . I never regard status as achievement,instead I regard simple things that might seem not real to people as an achievement .

I would love to start a decent home for disabled somewhere in my western kenya. For that to happen to fruition then I’ll call it an achievement. But not ktalk:) bro. It’s somewhere I find fun and info and meet crazy and nice people …

You need take a chill pill. Have a sense of humor man. You are too firm and rigid and kinda anger issue. Joke around, twist words ,nipe pia mimi kiti despite being a VE, then we laugh about it and life goes on… that’s maturity there

So what do you regard as achievement in your own view?let’s talk something sensible now
Nimekalia hii kiti btw[ATTACH=full]70068[/ATTACH]
:D:D

5 Likes

You’re Still Young, As @Abba Says Get Older Then You’ll Later Know Whether Or Not, You Really Need Those Menstruation Holes In Your Life

2 Likes

Thank you I’m humbled

1 Like

Question. Uko na mboro? Is it alive? Once you answer I will advise you.

was walking down a similar path exactly 3 months, 2 days and 7 hrs ago, then i woke up, its sunday, the lady who have been 2 years my roomate tells me she is pregnant!! Fast forward, this weekend my old man with a gang of his agemates are on way to their place kusema, " pole kijana amecheza rough" 15k for the wazees, am done and happy, basically all am saying is in life there are no choices

5 Likes

Yako ni stori tofauti na Senior Bachelor…

Aje he said he was single and happy till when he was trapped to pregnancy .the sv is single but hasn’t mentioned he is banging someone one which made me worried at this point

1 Like

Bro wise men do change their minds. The cbk governor shouldn’t be ua role model coz for me he comes out as a confused fellow, he isn’t happy at all. You don’t have to love women, you’ve got to put up with them for the sake of your generation. Imagine @ 80yrs no one comforting u, I mean grandchildren, remember ole ntimama died in his sleep after a great evening with family. Coz u want to be all alone in this dunia, when u die ua neighbors will only notice from the stench of your decomposing body.

5 Likes

hautamani kudinya nyap

Thanks for your opinions,some just made my day hahaha, most humanbeings are sexual, but i am not motivated to live for sex,i am motivated by other bigger things,i can take my mind of it and certainly can live without it,not very sexual, lol,most married people here cannot understand how guys like us survive hahahaha

Maybe give some of my income to children’s home and support some kids that can be a viable way, wa seriously thinking about it,one of my soon to be projects

Does Bingwa Inc. have anything to do with you?

1 Like

You aren’t alone. Lack of desire to get married and raise a complete family happens to females and males. There are even some ladies who lack maternal instincts and don’t want to have children. It’s life. So just follow your heart.

2 Likes

Kama Njoki Ndungu…

and you say you’re not a gay?

1 Like

I don’t know her personal story. So I am not sure.

Are you a geek? watu wa computer tuko na hii tabia

Hi @TimoDoe

2 Likes

Hold your horses young lad, know your place.