Confirmed: Njoki was Only Judge To Verify Nasa Evidence and Affidavits

If the petitioner is there saying stuff and defence isnt offering coherent and clear responses, which is essentially what the bench is waiting for, the case goes to the petitioner.
The respondents simply thought a nullification is implausible. Ati ni nyama ya bure wamepata. Thats why they spent all time belittling and insulting petitioners claims. Ati minor minor. Who told them what minor is? They should have countered the “lies” with concrete evidence. They had the papers. they should have given good and believable explanation for polling stations missing from tally or anything missing. Including producing some of those people who failed in their duty and getting a reason from them. Si kushinda kuambia petitioner hakuna kitu anasema.

3 Likes

Hope being the key word.

:D:D Diploma in being a keyboard warrior and other related activities, :D:D

8 Likes

Meanwhile at a classified location 75 miles SW of supream court … I await ma ka-nditto Njoki to unleash upon me the gospel truth.

You were able to point out Orengo’s lies, I hope you replace him

1 Like

Njoki needs protection. he and Ojwang are going to get the full blast for going against the hacktivist plot. I hope that her judgment contains the affidavits that the Judiciary yanked off their website.

1 Like

Ameweka serial numbers and other evidence on 175pages…unaweza angalia kwa gazetti kesho ngombe hii

2 Likes

Ata wewe hunishangaza sana…unasema Trump ni mjinga na aliweza kushinda hillary. The nerve!

I’m not a lawyer.
But I’m usually able to point out crooks and liars in my line of work.

The minority go for evidence while majority for hearsay !!!

2 Likes

Haha, she is insisting on counting the votes, which are already dirty

2 Likes

Nilishinda nikisema, NASA never challenged a single form 34A. They had no affidavit from a single agent questioning a single form 34A. The forms in question were supposedly in the portal. EU EOM noted in its report that some security marks are not visible due to poor scanning. At the end of the day, however, judges kupata illegality na kukosa mtu culpable in enough tell tale. The evidence on record was ignored!

3 Likes

She’s not insisting. She said that should have been considered before taking the other route. Learn to listen.
Even a class 2 kid knows that is no longer on the table.

5 Likes

The judges simply did not find anyone culpable because there was nothing to be culpable for.
If it was possible to reverse the decision they made on Sept 1, I believe they would have.

1 Like

They relied on other very concrete evidence pointing on illegalities, e.g. the failure to open up the servers, fake forms and poling stations e.t.c.

N

And Maraga himself tried to defend himself for his rash decisions. Ati parliament inafaa ijue hakuna time ya ku order recount so wafanye changes. Njoki akazima hiyo argument na kusema ati they have a perfectly capable research team. You see even Maraga acknowledges that recounting the votes was the most sane route to take, any who… 4-2 kama pheroze alivyosema. 17th ni kusilence the P in President for Raila or the L in Raila, Whatever works best.

5 Likes

Then Uhuru and IEBC just burned their money hiring busy bodies to represent them at the SCOK when they would have used the services of Njoki Ndungu. I think Muite, Ahmednassir and Ngatia have been at the top for a long time and have become old and complacent to deliver quality services.

1 Like

Do you ever wonder why the alleged fake forms were never disputed by NASA agents via affidavits? The forms in question ni zenye ziko kwa portal. The certified copies of the originals were ignored. But 4-2, tungoje 17th.

:D:D:D

I’m still fighting within myself whether Maraga is grossly incompetent or was simply overly biased to think rationally.

2 Likes