Confirmed! We have been staying in Gathecha's land which we wrongly called Kenya.

Same thing on the Nyeri - Nairobi highway…after Kenol…

\

what will KPLC do with Bougainvillea trees ?

[ATTACH=full]243527[/ATTACH]

Yes, with 1% of the shares.
That does not even give you enough votes to vote in even a non executive director.

Huko mwihoko mashamba zina nyuria…

Bougainvillea trees to KPLC :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:oops:

to show oncoming and outgoing traffic

I

Oh sorry. I meant mubau trees. What do we call them in English?

KPLC have been replacing wooden poles with concrete poles. Plus it’s very hard to find quality wooden poles so they import most of it which incurs more cost.

Yes they have been replacing them. But if they can purchase faulty transformers, do you mean they can reverse the use of concrete poles? I think they can and quite fast. They don’t care about quality

Concrete poles are actually more expensive and have different purpose of use, there’s a good reason why they’re used. Plus they’re not going to replace all wooden poles. KPLC is not an individual kusema they don’t care about quality is taking an ignorant position.

Heheheh. Seems you don’t how these things go. Kenya is a bandit economy. KPLC is a cash cow. Mama Ngina will know what to when the time comes

Not anymore, heydays of KPLC are long gone, akina kiraitu ndio walikula pesa vizuri, siku hizi they can’t even hire enough engineers.

kuja nikuume ujue mimi ni umbwa

she own 0.11 percent of kenya power. are you normal?? that is leas than a percent. nilikuwa nadhani ni kama 30 percent. do you really think g37 million means anything to her?

BlueGum

That drunk can’t run shit, not even kibanda ya mama mboga…