Confirmed.

History has shown that a fellow like Biden while wanting to prove himself he usually shuns fellows like Obama so he doesn’t look like a puppet.

Phew ! ! !

Don’t misunderstand me. I meant they all came out en-masse and said no to Trump. Mimi niko nyuma ya Biden or indeed anyone else bar Trump.

He might pull a Sonko

Yep. And go rogue. Ashaanza kuruka “progressives” live live on matters defunding police and green energy.

Na juu anajua ni mzee he doesn’t give a fcuk.

Trump will win. God cannot fail.

Umepewa revelation kwani?

[SIZE=257]OTP[/SIZE]

Wait and see/

Ndio najiuliza President anaeza aje blockiwa communication?

What if there was a war and he needs to communicate with the people???

Something is not adding up.

I will give you the position. The official position.

Tunapitisha hata mshute kwà line

Umeonyeshwa aje?

Am waiting for after he hands over pawa… will he be held accountable for his actions while in pawa? Will the IRS go after him ama the FBI?

Wacha tuone his life after the whitehouse

He has nuclear codes but can’t access Twitter

Just trust God when things seem not be on your side, If He puts His word out, it cannot fail. There are credible prophets who have already seen the results. Corruption will be exposed like never before. Nations will celebrate His win.

What happened?! Did God get defeated??? Stoopid fundamentalist clowns … what makes you think God even cares??
A conman and grifter, pathological liar, adulterer, a cheat, and an overall terrible human being who has willingly let almost 400k people die under his watch!
You people need to see and hear yourselves!
That is the kind of man you blindly follow?!

There are things you dont understand. What you see is not all there is.

Oh is that another conspiracy theory? You need to get a life, Christian fundamentalist. The scales need to fall off your eyes.