Confused:Audi A 3 or Auris

See this on Audi for starters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTecF1nKw1Q

So I did a quick search on 2017 A3 problems and don’t find Any tranny or major engine problems. There’s minor electrical issues and other one-oofs but those can be mitigated. My suggestion is to join a A3 forum worldwide before you purchase. It will help you keepM ahead of issues. Those vehicles are More expensive to maintain than a Toyota.

Asante

If you go the Audi way tafuta mechanic anajua iyo gari hapana patia kila Kinuthia na Otis aguze iyo gari kama Otoyo

Uko na sponsor wapi ?..
Kama ni mtu hakupatii atleast 100 k for car maintenance only per month stick with the Auris

audi is for people who lack insight. Stick to toyota ,any toyota, in Kenya

Unauza hiyo Vitz?

Diagnosis of issues on that car is same as Toyota. He just needs a mech with a code reader. He can purchase one for himself. I also suggested to him to join a Audi forum where he will find owners with similar issues.

Why so?

Why so? I tend to see Toyota owners as either old or non/creative.

consider Auris hybrid thank me later

Many Toyota owners get a " shock of their lives" when they are invoiced after upgrading their motis to German machines

I swear ain’t no fool bigger than you … you are only as good as your meat

No, I am gifting to my sister.

Ni Jasho yangu akiii…

I used to be a Toyota person then got brave and moved to German cars. I can honestly say I’ll forever stick to German makes. And btw as long as you take care of it ie not driving like Miraa drivers , and keep to regular maintenance, it can actually be cheaper to maintain than a Toyota.

also nowadays, there are many German cars expert so the mechanics are no longer expensive

German machines have good safety ratings and comfort…machozi ni mechanical issues zikianza utaitana. You gotta have deep pockets

Honda or Toyota for me anyday…Honda CRV 4 life.

Kindly share contacts of a good expert.

Audi and Auris cant be in the same sentence. Have a little respect young man!

Stupid responses.

Hii uerevu yako ingekusaidia shule