Confused

Just remember…

[ATTACH=full]224542[/ATTACH]

But how easy is to

if she is still running to you one year on?

Think boss. Think.

@smokin_gun uli blanda kuwacha huyu kishtobe. The fuckt that you have allowed her to sleep in the couch in your house is an indicator that you still have feelings for her tho unajichocha hapa. Do yourself a favour and tembeza mucakwe well well. Kesi acha ikuwe kesho.

Supposing he assaulted her what step will you take?

Call that bitch in the bedroom and screw her proper. She’s crying for dick. Mtulize nayo.

gaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Uweskamau khasia wewe

Kama Jinga Jowie?

@smokin_gun, What do you think will run through her boyfriend’s mind if he finds our that his chic slept at her ex…Have you and your ex been keeping in touch since you broke up or she just showed up one year later? What next? Utamfukuza kesho ama? Too many red flags…

Beeeetaaaaa

msaidie as a friend. otherwise soma proverbs on how simple men are led to their destruction by women of loose morals

Hivi ndio watu hudungwa kisu ya rasa.

It’s a fucking trap dude. Your responsibility to her stopped the moment y’all broke up. If she was assaulted by her bf then let her go cry to her girlfriends not you. Usijiingize kwa love triangle ukijifanya white knight hapo.

You are now.

Ulimsex? Amka upike breko

Why are guys here so worked up? Kwani huyu ex stopped being a human being when OP dumped her? Patia mto wa wenyewe pahali pa kulala, just don’t take advantage

niaje I tumbi,beta male chieth

Nothing says “friend zone” like being the shoulder to cry on. Atarudia huyo bad man within one month. Fukuza yeye and don’t involve yourself in such confusion. She has been surviving without you, she doesn’t need you to make it through this.

wacha upus…kwani hana kwao…utajua hujui ninja my ex calls saying she wants to talk about something bothering her i always tell her aende kwa professional…i aint a help center or psychiatrist…

Send her to me