Confused

kwanza jibu kama ulikamua h
uyo msichana alikuwa analala kwako kabla ya kuteletea hekaya ingine,maybe anakaa kama wewe wa kukula na macho

Acha ujinga and mind your own business…

Hii ndio stigimatization 101, why do you want to profile and interfere with another human being’s life just coz of their status,

Before you propagate the rumour further,I suggest you first establish unequivocal truth otherwise you will just be another ‘Mama boy’ kwa Salon

Madova kutoka ufutwe job forward ukaandikwa kwa salon si una hekaya!

1 Like

Ulikukula ile kuku ulikua nayo ama bado unaiita honey, kuchi kuchi, na majina zingine za ki mexican

2 Likes

at one time you may have ‘hit’ a +ve lady but because you used protection( i’m assuming you are -ve), today you are not infected. People have sex daily with positive women or team mafisi but protection is what saves them. It is better to trust protection 100 per cent than to trust any woman kwa hayo mambo ya katikati

2 Likes

Spot on

haha daktari amejam leo!
ION hekaya zimezidi, like those nollywood shit

i think what u shld b telling him is to change his ways…talk to him abt his young family. as smone has said u cant stop him from hitting the nxt pssy. choices hv consequences…

3 Likes

Hehehe…the ‘you’ here is figurative, sio kumaanisha ni wewe mwenyewe haswa. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve worn your shoes before.
My default response has always been to tell the victim to be, whatever it takes, fuc.kin strap on.
what happens after that is not my buzz

Manze uko na utoast kweli hehehehe.FT sio.

1 Like

Mark you am very responsible and I rarely plug my USB to every slot I find around.

simple tell the guy nyeme;earing the gal for them to have a HIV test before afikirie kumkatia. if the gal refuses then he will just withdraw

1 Like