Conjugal rights

@Chiefkiumbe you should be open to your wife and say you don’t like this or that in matters sex. That way you keep your marriage happy.
Currently I am turning 47 this year. I have already started introducing my wife to the idea that when I hit 50 years old, I am bringing a second wife to my stable. I cant exit this world without having a threesome.

Interesting, Have you guys recovered? How are you handling it?

Hahahaa…hapa nangoja hekaya timamu chief

yenu ni mdomo tu.My old man has 4 wives in 4 houses na hatishiki.

Pole chief, but is it only her u feel for that way, ama all female, try spicing up and start with what turned u guys on during ur dating days, maybe flash backs and as u open up will bring you back to speed

Her only,hizi zingine lazima umezee mate kiufisi style

Is normal, next time eka picha ya Stormy daniels hapo kwa kichwa ya bed alafu ukigongelea unaangalia.

si atakumbuka TRUMP

six months ?, shiet, personally can’t stay a week without pussy
you should be careful though , complications can occur to yourself and/or your relationship

• one of the causes of prostate cancer is lack of sexual activity in males in their thirties and above
  • Its only a matter of time before the wife looks for an alternative (please take heed)

hehehe…… Isa perspective issue. …. Juu ata your woman hauko the first, is not like ukipandilia u start thinking of the nigga before you

Lakini watu wa gym huwa na hio shida

FISKED

Iza brathe. Wank mdogomdogo hakuna dawa not unless ubadilishe wife

Siet. Nilikuwa nadhani wewe ni kiyana mdogo sana

Mimi wife wa mine alikataa rungu akiwa 6months pregnant. Hakuwa anajiskia kabisa plus kuweka moods.To make it worse akazaa through CS last year November. Aliambiwa hosi hakuna kupewa rungu for the next 6 months mpaka scar ipone kabisa.In short mimi nikama hiyo punani sioni for 12 months. Kawasaki ndio inanisave kutoa lock.Noma.

Chukua COYA award hata kama tuko Feb.:smiley:

This is normal @chief kiumbe. Kwanza wangu after birth sikuwa na haja ata. Took us over 6 months to just feel her. In those 6 months I hit it not more than 6 times. Ata sasa over 3 years later, sina haja ya vitu zake sanaaa. Attraction yangu kwake iliisha kabisa. Zero. Na hana utambi. In fact she is in very good shape, better than ata before as she hits the gym consistently. Worse, I don’t really care if someone hits it; kama ndio solution yake shida yake…
…and yes, I am hitting a mpangoo on the regular…

The reason i insist marry in your late 20s hii story ya kuoa ukiwa 47 bibi ako na tumbo na manyama kama nguruwe plus akizaa you can’t even look twice.