Connecting Hisense TV to use Hometheater speakers- Peasant Manenos

@Ebonycurves be like:
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/parks-and-recreation-Aubrey-Plaza-sly-look-reaction-1381675319e.gif

6 Likes

:D:D:D
Get your mind out of the gutter

1 Like

Use TOSLINK cable. Should cost about 0.65k at most.

1 Like

As an asimilated Omera I demand you quote it in millions too

8 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Does the TV have ile jack ya headphones/earphones? I might be able to helpā€¦

1 Like

piga picha ya huko matako ya tv

Surely daktari, hii cable nitaweka wapi kwa TV? Theres no female that can accept it.
[ATTACH=full]90629[/ATTACH]

Iko. How do I hack that?

Nitapiga jioni. have tried looking over the net sijaona picha yoyote ya hio Hisense nyuma.

:D:D:D:D kuna mtu ajaabiwa poa

2 Likes

Easy,there is a cable yenye one side ina jack ya 3.5mm,you plug this side into the tv the way you would if you want to listen to the tv using a pair of headphones. The other end of the cable looks like those cables za dvd player and this is the side you plug into the home theatre kwa port za audio in. I have such a cable,if interested naeza kukupipiga picha then nikujuze where to get it

1 Like

Najua hiyo cable. Yes, that would work perfectly. Except that I will have to use home theater speakers fulltime. Hio cable inaitwaje and where do I get it?

I dont know its name. now,coming from junction ya ronald ngala and mfangano street,on your left,which will be opposite tuskys,utapita stage ya mat za thika at the coner,then tawala sacco around shoe shinners wako hapo kuna jamaa anaziuza. I have confirmed they are the ones. One is going for ksh200

Very well, shall use that. Asante.

1 Like

Nobody can fucking help bila picha ya hii Telly

Am on my way home. Nikifika napiga mbisha pap.

Hizo Hisesense kwani huja bila manual?

[ATTACH=full]90719[/ATTACH]
Mbisha ndio hii.

From the manual
[ATTACH=full]90721[/ATTACH]

Digital Audio Out = TOSLINK cable.

every solution talkers offered can be applied lakini wewe na kiherehere yako ulikuwa unakataa.