Conned

Fuck, how many thousands drunk water?

I can imagine people carrying beach sand into the storeā€¦

1 Like

ilikuwa mingi tu ya trailer mzimaā€¦

A good friend was conned 1.4M in 2011 when fake bankers cheque ilikua unknown to many.
Guys came with Red Cross branded vehicles wakampee job ya supply laptops printers copiers total buying some over 1M.
They paid him on Saturday morning in Westlands equity branch after taking the goods juu ni ya Marsabit offices. Jamaa hadi waleo akiona gari ya Red Cross yee umbao viserious

18 Likes

quick estimate, a truck carries 28 tonnes or (560 bags Ɨ5k =2.8 million.

2 Likes

Heheheheā€¦sometimes these cons manzeā€¦they set everything up unafikiri umeangukia. Happened to a friend who supplied 1200 chicken for some ā€˜NGO eventā€™

1 Like

hehehhe , mrogi @jumabekavu anakuwanga wapi maboyz wakiibia

I read about conmen nakumbuka mse flani pasta najua. Sold his lorry, pickup na piece of land ndivo apatie wamuniu (was a member of his church) douh. Wamuniu alihepa na izo douh mzae akageukia kulima nyanya. Sa due to the current water shortage, dams zmekauka so ata nyanya zmekauka. And siet, he has now attempted suicide for the second time. If at all there is hell conmen will be the first.

5 Likes

Am sorry for this guy was conned while trying to better his businessā€¦there are some pple conned for pure greed, so engrossed to silly facts that they dont see the red flagsā€¦

eg. theres this con game about a certain archaic stove which ā€˜mzungus are buying at 3Mn, ready marketā€™. They introduce you to the wazungus and coz the wazungus are in the loop, you confirm its legit.ā€™ So after like 2 weeks these guys tell you they have found sm1 with it selling at kitu 1.5mn, and you have to contribute like 1.2mn then theyā€™ll top up, and when the profits come the sharing is in the same ratioā€¦so now mnapeleka stove kwa mzungu mkalipweā€¦bosss

Mkifikisha kwa mzungu he looks at it and confirms this particular one was stolen from him, and he produces the OB and starts calling the policeā€¦and voila! Your guys take to their heels and you follow suitā€¦PESA IMEPOTEA HIVYO

5 Likes

Greed ndio constant in a conmans equationā€¦

3 Likes

Conning is fun but unfairā€¦ Hekaya ziko

Sasa ulifanya mini vile:
[ol]
[li]Mpango alikua amechoma nguo?[/li][li]Ulikua umetusi headteacher Wa kajinga hoping mtoto ataenda st. Andrews?[/li][/ol]

1 Like

Hehe

Beste aliconiwa na hizi story za gold , alikuwa ameuza mat yake alikuwa apate kitu kaa 5M after spending about 1/2 an M , analilia kwa choo saa hii.
These unique items are red flags nefa efa unless you are very sure.

2 Likes

Pole boss, i hope side dish hakupata pneumonia after burning all her clothes.

1 Like

No that was just a comic break.

:smiley: kajinga?

Always have your money where you can see it and do not get into a transaction you do not understandā€¦and if there is a very obvious question bothering you, (Like why has this land been on sale at this burgain price for soo long na haipati mtu), pick your legs and move on

i was once conned bt ilikuwa simu.Jamaa alikuwa amenitafutia kazi after kumaliza form four ile Nakumatt ya moi avenue hapo karibu na railways.Day ya kureport job tukaenda na yy mpaka hapo akaniambia simu yake imezima nimpee yangu ndio apigie manager atokee hapo nje ili tupatane.Kupea mjamaa simu alijifanya anatafuta place hakuna kelele mob.ivo ndo simu yangu iliendanga.Nowadays i got a phobia for come easys things

2 Likes

Yea, vijana ndio wamesema tuiite Kaji.