Constipation.....Suffer no more...No need for laxatives!

Everyone gets one chance to smart ass on my threads and it is usually the only one they ever try…so we will see if you will dare extend your feat…

I was only suggesting on way to ease that intellectual constipation that has perpetually bogged your mind,let us crack open that cranium and haul fecal matter out of your head and if we can just get the hemisphere of your brain to work that will be the greatest accomplishment of this century.

You are still talking?? Your verbal diarrhea will only cause you heart and headaches…I go about this crap with people daily and you are no flaccid exception…then shuta mbali…pile your ruggedy ass the fuck on before I take a dump on your face…my thread comment section is where I always go for a number 2…so go ahead…open wide…and have a cucumber tard down ur throat…and you will fuck off and you won’t disturb me any more once I satisfy ur hunger using my brown gooey treat…you can not beat me in this game when you linger on my threads…

Am paid to deal with the scam of earth like you,you are a malignant evidence of a condom’s factory malfunctioning quality control systems.You are worse than that overgrown foreskin you use as a wallet.Go right ahead and eat your poop for dinner there is not better work employment for such a shithead!

Umenyongwa na waru? Unataka supu :slight_smile:

You will wear your ruggedy ass out then fuck off hahaha…you will never win here…or keep going…

You quote yourself?is that how low you can sink?that is like wallowing in your own shit pighead,this is a fundamental trait of all swines of which you have just confirmed that you are one.

You see, It starts witth getting repulsed, transitions into frustration, inevitably turns to bitterness and anger…then fucking off…ur in the bitterness phase…need something to smoothen that lump on your throat right about now? I got cucumber steaks here…shika moja…and mark my words…after you exit this one…you will not much show up anywhere in my vicinity…

@trix …been here before. Please quit while you are ahead. :D:D:D

Am immune to the ranting of a rabid mongrel,the best i can do is have a thoroughbred Dobberman mount you from the rear maybe just maybe your offspring will be better than you.

I see you have opened up pa LuciferianWorkshop in your domain…Let me give you something to keep you busy; proof read the following and submit in no less than 4 hours, frot that may be worth your while and you might even pick up one or two useful things. OK Take a deep breath then shoot…:
OK let’s make you be of some fruitful use in society:

[SIZE=6]Potentially useful information for Heart and Kidney patients; from experience[/SIZE]
Unwatch Thread

[ol]
[li]https://www.kenyatalk.com/styles/default/xenforo/avatars/avatar_male_m.png[/li][SIZE=4]Dimz FalaSenior Villager[/SIZE]
HEART and KIDNEY Patients:

SOME POTENTIALLY USEFUL SCIENCE:

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor. If you read anything below, double check with an authoritative medical source, or a licensed medical doctor. This is information from my experience of stuff that happened over time.
I generally giving back to society, so one extra person can learn a tad bit more, or maybe even save some lies.
This writing is not capricious BS, but real world advice. I wrote this piece because I got to learn some very bitter lessons, and my intention is that upon imbibing the flesh of the following discourse some points might come in handy for you or your loved ones, providence forbidding, similar issues occur that you are privy of.
Any medical doctors in the group can correct the information herein; and actually if they provide input it would be useful for you to give elevated credence to their words compared to mine, because they are specifically well trained in the subject matter.

HEART ATTACK: Myocardial Infarction—meaning death of heart muscle):

This is a circulation problem where blood flow to some part of the heart muscle is significantly impeded, which may result in death of affected heart muscle tissue(necrosis) if not counteracted in a timely fashion.

Ischemia is the restriction to blood flow; and chest angina the associated pain as a result. Normally once blood flow normalizes the pain goes away.

May be mild and short, or sometimes prolonged duration, and in few cases fatal depending on location of blockage and speed of intervention, or entirely undetected by some such as some diabetes patients, whose systems are kind a diluted in detecting issues.

With heart attack immediate medical attention is advised and preferably inside of 30 minutes to minimize potential death of the affected heartmuscles causing their death and compromising the functionality of the heart.

(There is this one ghetto version of CPR to yourself by either coughing or sneezing very hard repeatedly and it generates activity that assists in some cases—hapa ndio mnauliza the properly trained medical doctors in the forum).

Heart Attack Symptoms:

Difficulties breathing

Tightness or pain in the chest and especially when you cough or inhale deeply.

Radiated pain of Jaws, Arms, neck etc.

Breaking into a cold sweat and others. Better safe than sorry!

(There is a saying that when confronted by a mkora, give it up and live to tell the tale; an ex-school mate went into recording and 4 years after graduation, the guy, named Carlton Juma, was flying high with events around the country. He was on the way to Nakuru for some performance. Car Jacking of Nissan. He said those guns were fake and reached out and got a bullet to the head–He should just have lived to tell the story instead of that….Get yourself to the ER quickly. There they can reassure you it was just a huge fish bone you swallowed whole with no damage rather than neglecting to do so and blacking out never to rise).

2007:

Dad rushed to hospital with chest pains and abdominal pain. Misdiagnosed as “Pancreas” problem and were going to schedule “intervention surgery”.

A cousin said no, get a SECOND OPINION-3 months ex post facto a heart attack was the prognosis. It inflicted massive damage because the real issue was never properly addressed during the. occurrence. I still can’t believe the degree of chest discomfort that was described and an EKG or the equivalent wasn’t immediately done to diagnose.

2012:

System was drastically down and it was suspected death might be imminent.

LVEF (Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction): It’s a measure of the efficiency of your left ventricle activity. LV is critical for the role of pumping blood to all parts to all parts of the body down south. It is the fraction of blood taken in by the ventricle that actually gets pumped out via the aorta to the body. 50 to 70% is roughly normal. Below 40=>heart failure might be suspected. My Dad’s=>12(less than a third of that).

June 2016:

Second heart attack and prognosis was heart failure and kidney failure(one of the most dreadful combinations of organ failures there is).

This KNH cardiologist completely threw out the virtues of his Hippocratic oath: Primum Non Nocere=>First Do No Harm. He NEVER made a nephrologireferral(to keep the consultation fees flowing, and my parents confirmed he had been doing the relevant blood tests. He was my Dad’s primary caretaker and 4 days into admission for multiple organ failure(he had passed it to some Residents or something) he had never stepped anywhere near my Dad’s bed and I called him, then roasted him almost into oblivion. Unless this fool was in the much dreaded KNH Resuscitation Room every family dreads having a relative in. The only thing this greedy bastard said was “he might do dialysis”, and never said why. I told that cardiologist that is the last time he was going to display his professional malfeasance and to
later my lady friend had a heart attack(those clots in your legs that swim up your body) and she ended up with him. She said she would come for an appointment at 12 Noon and be seen at 7PM by the Cardiologist. That’s how much he was saturating himself with patients, at the expense of their well being. I told the lady, look, you are somebody I do care for, but I am not at all comfortable with the cardiologist you are seeing and explained everything. She said she felt apprehensive from the long delays etc. but wasn’t sure. She changed cardiologist; thankfully.

If you want the name of that disaster of cardiologist in KNH to potentially protect a loved one ask me privately.

GET THE RIGHT DOCTOR!!!

Off to Aga Khan:

Kidney Data: GRF-Glomerular Filtration Rate(filtration unit for the kidney) was slightly less than 15. South of 15 is the range of CKD 5(Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 5 aka END STAGE); it is just as it sounds. BUN was rather elevated (Blood Urea Nitrogen) was quite elevated. One of 3 things will happen; 1. Dialysis will soon be needed. 2.The damaged Kidney will replaced by a transplant 3. Death.

We had a scheduled cardiologist session(Same guy who had handled him in 2012 at MP Shah above). The FIRST thing he did was refer us to the Nephrologist. He said looking at these numbers, I am not sure if we are in Dialysis territory so I will refer you to Nephrology, and that is the JOB OF A GOOD DOCTOR! My mum looked at the blood tests and he said the cardiologist had run the SAME tests at KNH for several years. I was so pissed that fool had seen my Dad almost 10 years. He also almost killed him in 2013 with a certain surgical procedures (He was rescued by visiting doctors from Harvard who said yeah y0ou will take him in for that surgery to evacuate the clot, with a very very high chance he won’t wake up ever-so they attacked it medicinally. SECOND OPINION my people.

The Nephrologist asked if we had seen a Nephrologist before and we said no we were never referred. He said the kidney function doesn’t go down overnight; basically his kidneys were systematically dying over years(with effectively little over 10r% functionality left. And that piglet had been running these tests for years, but didn’t want consultation fees going elsewhere.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT DOCTOR!!!

Kidneys:

We laymen generally understand the kidney as those mbosho shaped ograns that filter out stuff and make pee. What I had no idea was the SHEER IMPORTANCE of the kidney in entirety; I was stunned!

It will do filtration of toxins for sure, it plays a big role in blood volume(excess as piss etc), red blood cells(produces hormone EPO or Erythropoietin that helps the bone marrow with Red Blood Cell Manufacture—failed kidney patients are prone to anemia!!), osmolarity(balance of the gradient to fluid flows to dilution or concentration), Blood Pressure role via the renin-angiotensin mechanism, some calcium disturbances, and others. A cursory glance and it might be confused for the heart! That’s how vital they are.

Kidney Failure: Key causes might include 1. Energy starvation(those beans pack a punch!)-a very plausible knock-on effect of heart failure, which is lack of sufficient circulation of oxygenated blood for nourishment. 2. Prostrate Enlargement: Men after 40s may get enlargened prostrate which can apply undue pressure on that pee pee system of bladder etc. 3. Congenital; defects you were born with.

That surmise is instructive in my Dad’s case: His heart failure probably starved the kidneys out and the units slowly but surely died. Intervention years back he very likely would still be around.

So once those 2 organs fail in light of the explanations try and imagine the devastation on the body. And it becomes a vicious cycle literally speaking……You can imagine the tug of war of trying to say regulate blood pressure with both those power houses wounded; or when your heart is too weak to effectively pump blood, and exacerbated by anemia from EPO related complications.

Effects: These ones are very unbearable to witness for a loved one. That’s the best summary.

Pains(Abdomen, Back, and Shoulders) that from time to time peak and its like somebody dived inside of you and started mercilessly stabbing away, it was literally described-excruciating pain.

Systematic Starvation: Absolutely self-explanatory: compromised filtration builds up toxins that may make it to the salivary glands and with chemical composition similar to toothpaste and food tasting like toothpaste. Ever tried to swallow toothpaste directly? Consumption of food is reduced to such amounts you won’t even believe, and the appetite does not spring back in few days either, just keeps going so you slowly starve. With starvation, with the devastation already impacting the body, there is literally no fuel.

Heart:

Left Bundle Branch Block: This is an electrical problem. Your heart has a pacemaker I think right Atrium where some node transmits electrical via an A/V node towards right ventricle and thence conduction horizontally to the LV. Normally ventricles do this in unison for efficiency. The LBBB is when the horizontal electrical path is impeded, resulting in the LV signals being received through a slow, inefficient path, thus LV contracts later and this compounds the plethora of physiological Armageddon that you are already contending with, and amplify chances of a “Cardiac Arrest”

Heart Attack has already been described as a circulation problem, where blood flow to nourish the heart muscle is abridged resulting in potential of heart muscle death or infarction.

Intensity ranges from low to fatal. Many times the patient is conscious but with discomfort and quick medical(trying to get in inside of 30 minutes as fast as is practical).

Pulmonary Embolism: This a potentially fatal condition caused by a blood clot that blocks blood flow to the lungs, and things can spiral down fast from there.

Cardiac Arrest:

This is an electrical problem, whereby, due to electrical disturbances, the heart may entirely stop beating, or do so very erratically and result in the heart flattering instead of beating possibly due to breathing irregularities (called arrhythmia or something like that; where bradycardia is too slow and tachycardia too fast).

Generally cardiac arrest is just about 100% fatal with no intervention.

CPR or Defibrillation(shocking the heart to reboot it); should be immediately rendered preferably inside of about 3 minutes, and chances of brain death or irreversible increase dramatic thereafter.

Prognosis is about 90%. Can’t remember if this was with immediate intervention or not, but generally speaking will kill you almost certainly with no quick intervention.

In a cardiac arrest, generally people collapse and lose consciousness in a couple seconds with very thready or no pulse at all.

It should be noted that on occasion a heart attack may trigger a cardiac arrest depending on the specifics.
[/ol]
END ARTICLE 1###########################
########################################
##########################################

HomeForums>Main Category>Health and Fitness>
[SIZE=6]Kidney Health: May Help Kidney Donors or Kidney Recipients[/SIZE]
Unwatch Thread
[ol]
[li]https://www.kenyatalk.com/styles/default/xenforo/avatars/avatar_male_m.png[/li][SIZE=4]Dimz FalaSenior Villager[/SIZE]
OK So this specific entry was mainly in response to gentleman who is considering becoming a kidney donor. The appended URL directly underneath this paragraph was a surmise from observation of a victim of heart and kidney failure. Some stuff in there might help some to make some decisions to improve the prospects of better treatment for a loved one in their own lives, and upon private request, point out some knucklehead medical doctors you DO NOT WANT ANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES AROUND!

Link to Another Article that might be semi-relevant:
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php…-patients-from-experience.58601/#post-1245884

DISCLAIMER: Just letting you know I will relay my scoop of it from a health perspective from situations I have observed. I am no medical doctor, and any medical information herein must be verified by an authoritative medical source, or else a licensed medical doctor in the relevant field.

LET’S SHOOT:
This first portion is truncation of a conversation with a guy who wanted to become kidney donor. Enjoy.

OK mine is fairly simple but I will just share a little information that I know about the kidney. This information I came upon, partly as a result of the fact that my died due to a combination of heart and kidney failure; really it was heart failure that got the ball rolling to devastate other parts and the very ENERGY greedy kidneys simply got starved, and one of the night mares any human being will come across and wish they were not there, kidney failure would be close to the top of that list.

You got 2 healthy as a normal average adult human being. For those not in the medical professional like myself, we usually assume it to be those two “relatively small bean shaped organs that filter stuff and make me pee eventually”. True, but the kidney does “a lot more than that”. The kidney is an organ in the body that, with the exception of the brain, and the heart, there is little else as critical as the kidney functionality. Before delving further would be to get a gauge of your lifestyle, and if any such factors as a heart condition(ABSOLUTELY important to look closer), smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, have a medical condition that requires a whole battery of medicines, and your Body Mass Index(generally the leaner body types, ceteris paribas or all else equal, tend to square out on the safer compared to the fella with a 50 inch waist belly. I stated this barrage of preconditions because some of those factors put you in a position of “susceptibility” to complications with the kidneys because they will need to work “double time” cleaning things out. You can live with one kidney for sure; however if you are a high risk candidate for kidney failure things can get complicated down the road. How? Because with one functional kidney remaining, the collective amount of “nephrons” , the functional component of the kidney, will have roughly double the work to cope. If no further complications arise that are kidney related you will age and get to play with your grand children who will always be happy to see “guka”. However, if something happens that started chipping at that one kidney, it will be more stressed alone, and may fail at some point, depending on specifics of course.

FUNCTIONS OF THE KIDNEY:

Kidneys are 2 bean shaped organs, about the size of a fist, that sit closer to your back in the upper part of the abdomen.

This organ is a HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION in your body. The kidney processes about 20% of blood that your heart pumps out; About 1.1 liters of blood flow through per second; they filter a whopping 150 liters of blood per day; 99% of the blood components flowing through is recycled back into the bloodstream! all the components in blood plasma are absorbed by with larger particles such as blood cells and proteins remain in the blood circulation system ; very energy greedy; at 0.5% of bodyweight by composition it burns through 10% of the energy; each kidney consists of 1 million nephrons(kidney functional units) that CANNOT be regenerated, even though the amount of work done inside the fewer individual nephrons can offset the imbalance in numbers case in point organ donation!

They are involved in the excretory system, and the circulation system as well. From school we laymen predominantly look at the kidney as an “excretory”(removal of toxins), and much less know about its CRUCIAL role in the “circulatory system” that keeps a nice fresh supply of oxygenated blood to the organs for use as fuel, and safely recycles the blood for further oxygenation etc. as the unwanted byproducts removed from the body.

Excretory System:

=>Filtration: Filters waste by products from the body, and generally the waste dissipates as urine. Urea from breakdown of proteins and creatinine from muscle breakdown are examples of toxins removed.

Most of the components of the fluids in your body get recycled back into the body’s systems, and a small portion makes it out as Urine.

Circulatory System Role:

=> Blood Volume and Composition: It helps to control the volume of blood in your body. Excess and waste fluids and solutes are excreted as urine.

=>Red Blood Cells :It helps in the generation of Red Blood Cells. The kidneys secrete a hormone called erythropoietin(EPO)–you will see that doped athletes frequently inject “extra EPO” to get more energy from the red blood cells via the hemoglobin. EPO assists the bone marrow in the manufacture of Red Blood Cells. Many people with Kidney Failure tend to suffer from anemia. Sure enough when my Dad’s kidneys failed he had to get rounds of “Sucrose” to supplement the deficiencies in red blood cells.

=>Blood Pressure Regulation: Helps to regulate your blood pressure through a mechanism called renin-angiotensin mechanism that juggles things around to control say sodium balance, or others to say increase arterial pressure when required etc.

Others:

=>Homeostasis: Helps maintain a state of equilibrium between different fluids, solutes, Ionic balance, pH levels, Osmolarity of fluids (pressure gradient that tends to flow from hypotonic-dilute, and hypertonic-high concentration).

=>Calcium/Phosphate metabolism: Helps to create a good balance of the 2. Processes Vitamin D3 into calcitriol which assists in calcium absorption in the intestines.

As you can see from above that there is a close correlationbetween the kidneys and the heart functionality in the circulatory system.

The kidneys process a staggering amount of fluid/solute exchange for its size and therefore need PLENTY of energy in the form of oxygen rich oxygenated blood. Remember I UNDERSCORED the importance of “if you have any heart related condition”-it’s simply the case that when your heart is thrown off or unable to deliver fully, there is strain on the kidneys in its various roles to restore proper equilibrium. Unfortunately this extra strain is coming at a time when, your body is not getting enough fuel because of the heart “not pumping” optimally. So the interplay here can result in a death spiral of deterioration between the kidney and the heart; as one makes the other worse, the other makes this one worse kind of logic. In this case having 1 kidney will make the stress work, for the remaining kidney is being taxed double-time. Generally the higher stress on the remaining kidney might cause gradual death of nephrons(kidney elementary unit), and I doubt the dead ones will be replenished, meaning kidney function will systematically be reduced as the nephrons disappear.

Causes Of Kidney Failure:

Kidney Donation: As a potential donor, if you suffer from diabetes, high pressure, both two, or there is strong genetic tendency towards the same two, think VERY HARD before donating a kidney.

=>Diabetes: This is the LEADING cause of kidney disease, particularly type 2 diabetes. Almost a staggering half of the cases trace to diabetes. If you are diabetic and considering to donate a kidney, its somewhat like a latent anti-life insurance policy. Increased blood sugar damages the filtration system for the kidneys. It releases chemicals that increase the porosity of nephrons, thus more proteins and etc. leak into the urine; and it tends to cause proteins within the glomeruli to combine, thus increasing abrasive forces that damages vessels further compromising filtration functionality.

=>High Blood Pressure: This is probably the second most common cause. High BP causes abrasion damage of the vessel walls in the glomeruli thereby reducing the ability to do its filtration duties. If you suffer from heart complications where your numbers are larger than 140/90, become more at risk for kidney complications. With BP pay more attention to the smaller number that is the denominator. That’s diastole or “resting BP”, gauges your system best because the numerator larger number or systole, can vary significantly and skew, since it is “on demand” kind of force, more when needed and vice versa. Remember a CARDINAL point of importance: causative factors for high blood pressure(which might be from heart, kidney, or both can quickly turn into a VICIOUS CYCLE, whereby the heart induced problem amplifies the kidney one, which further amplifies the heart one-a death spiral!

=>Smoking: The correlation here is indirect. Smoking will interfere with your circulation system, for instance by nicotine binding with oxygen and starving you of fuel, and you will note that weakened kidneys tend to result in red blood cell reduction, so you see how these issues can feed on each other through a knock-on effect.

=>Starvation due to Heart complications: If you have a heart problem that prevents it from properly nourishing the body, the kidneys might end up being “starved of fuel” and they use up ALOT of energy in performing its various roles. Insufficient fuel to the kidneys will gradually kill of your nephrons, and in tandem the kidney function will reduce over time, eventually leading to kidney failure.

=>Enlarged Prostrate: Many men above 40 years of age run a risk of getting an enlarged prostrate as they age. This imposes extra pressure on the urinary bladder right above it, and the pressure and through diffusion to the kidney, which can result in complications that will compromise the kidney functionality.

=>Congenital Factors: These are problems with the structure of your kidney itself that you were born with.

Kidney Failure:

Nephrons are the functional unit of a kidney, inside of which, are structures called the “Glomeruli”, which are a web of blood vessels inside a nephron that execute the filtration of the kidney.

Several Tests are used to estimate Kidney Functionality, mainly;

=>GFR - Glomerular Filtration Rate: This is an estimation of the rate of flow of blood through the kidneys. It can’t be measured directly so measuring creatinine levels(byproduct of muscle breakdown), GFR can be inferentially established. Kidneys normally filter the creatinine, and therefore the levels of creatinine can be indicative of kidney functionality.

=>BUN: Blood Urea Nitrogen: This is a measure of the amount of Nitrogen in the blood excreted in form of Urea. Urea is a byproduct of the breakdown of proteins and it is made in the Liver. The kidney cleanses the body of excess Urea.

CKD: Chronic Kidney Disease: This is the name of the condition when the kidney starts to lose functionality and there are 5 stages to it from 1 to 5 with CKD 5 being the most severe, also known as “End Stage” Chronic Kidney Disease, at which point the patient has suffered “kidney failure”. A normal healthy adult has a GFR of upwards towards 90 percent and with gradual reduction as we age so that in say a 75 year old man might have a GFR of say 75 and be considered perfectly normal for his age, because of course as we age, gravity, wear and tear, and other factors gradually erode the body systems. As you get older your body functions lower, and for many people who die naturally of old age, it’s simply the case that some biological processes crucial to the sustenance of life become incompatible with life, so the patient dies.

CKD 5 End Stage CKD or nephropathy: This is Kidney Failure. This is reached once the GFR drops below 15.

BUN Blood Urea Nitrogen: This some kind of measure of toxicity in your blood. It gives an indication of the amount of Nitrogen in your blood from Urea. Urea is a waste by product that is created when proteins are broken down and it is made by the liver. Readings significantly higher than 20mg/dl might potentially be indicative of kidney failure or issues.

At this stage probably sooner rather than later one of three things will happen:

=>Kidney Transplant: You get a new kidney via a transplant (As you had proposed in your case, where you will be the donor, and your relative the recipient).

=>Dialysis: Basically you will be placed on a machine an average of maybe 2 or 3 times a week, so that machines can help to filter toxins out of your body.

=>Death: Failure of number one and two means

YOU WILL DIE.

Effects Of Kidney Failure On The Body:

=>Severe depletion in energy level

=>Suppressed Appetite: Toxin accumulation, some of which makes it to the salivary glands contains compounds similar to that used to make toothpaste, therefore food tastes and feels like metallic or swallowing toothpaste.

=>Systematic Starvation: From the problem above. You will basically slowly starve to death, or rather, until a critical mass is reached when a crucial body function collapses and takes you out.

=>Mother of all pain episodes, which if you had never observed before, can be very distressing. On the abdomen, back, and shoulders particularly-just described as sharp stabbing pains.

NOTE: Kidney Disease generally can be dramatically slowed down but NOT entirely cured. It’s simply because the “nephrons” functional unit of the kidney, cannot be regenerated once dead. Catching it early will enable your system to minimize risk factors the patient will be more comfortable and adjustments in diet, correct medication etc.

I will best summarize that with kidney failure, a best summary will be TOTAL DEVASTATION of your body, with very substantial pain, and if exacerbated by a corresponding heart malfunction such as a Heart Failure, a VICIOUS DEATH SPIRAL will put one on a fairly fast track to the grave!

I introduced the heart right above for a good reason. When someone gets heart failure(LVEF-Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction) less than 40 and other factors-meaning fraction of blood taken in by ventricle that is in fact pumped to the rest of the body south via the aorta which is the Left Ventricle’s purpose. Healthy ranges are 50 to 70. You have noticed the Heart and Kidneys, are very close team members in control of Blood Pressure, Blood Volume, Red Blood Cell supply etc. So heart failure will likely start STARVING the kidneys the “energy-greedy mboshos”.

KIDNEY FAILURE CAN BE DIFFICULT TO DETECT UNTIL TOO LATE!!!

Nature has designed the kidneys and made them very resilient to underscore their importance, but this very privilege, has a sneaky blank side; the incipient phases can be hidden until as much as 80% function is lost without being detected, in which case the remaining nephrons work HARDER individually to compensate, so that resilience that enables one to donate kidney etc. creates that crucial blind spot.

=>My Dad’s Kidney Failure was diagnosed when he got to GFR less than 15(Less than 15 is end stage), in BIG Part due to professional malfeasance, and I kinda thank God I didn’t meet him face to face the time my Dad got admitted second time, I would have knocked him out! 4 Days into his admission with 2 major organ failures and he had slid the file to some residents and had NOT appeared at my Dad’s bedside one time! I called his ass and almost shouted him dead if such a thing was possible. That stupid cardiologist NEVER issued a referral for my Dad to a Nephrologist, just to keep all the consultation fees, when his kidneys were dying for 9 ears, as he did those very same tests that disclose this condition, only for us to find when he didn’t have any kidneys left. The ONLY thing he said was when my Dad had a second heart attack with heart/kidney failure prognosis that “they might do dialysis” and never said why either. I told that idiot, that was the last act of professional malfeasance h will exact on my Dad, and I took him from KNH to Aga Khan and he was dead about 3 months later.

That is why I wrote this other article which someone may gain one or two pointers from for a loved one, for the things I was learning very bitter and always too late, and told anyone who wanted to get that cardiologist at KNH pointed out to ask me privately, so they don’t lose their own loved one under him.

Symptoms Of Failing Kidneys:

The most important defense mechanism is “Frequent Kidney Screening”. Depending on your risk profile, that annual check can help you catch the problem early and be more effective.

Some of the symptoms that may manifest are:

Note: These symptoms can really get mixed up if one got heart conditions because of the similarities, one of the reasons it can be caught very late.

=>Blood in the Urine

=>Excessive Foam in Urine-indicative of extra protein presence in the urine.

=>Occasionally pain to the touch on the kidney areas(upper abdomen towards the back)

=>Unusual nausea and fatigue

=> Feeling Disoriented or confused.

=>Feeling cold when others are warm.

Anyway my friend good luck in your ventures and hopefully one or two things here in might help you in your decision making process. I will paste part of this under a different headline which might get caught by someone else in a different context and maybe prove somewhat useful.
[/ol]
############END ARTICLE ##########

I can see you are on heat come i sort you out that you shall forever hold your peace,don’t worry let me open up your shallow arse slowly and delicately and worry not we will try some bio lube(avocado)

You are now at the anger stage…incoherence is in effect…must suck to be you today huh? Long day u seem to really have had…

But you are a good student…and by the time you hit the pillow the lesson shall have been fully learnt…

Majamaa …

Mumetuchosha meffi nyinyi

I can see you are on heat come i sort you out that you shall forever hold your peace,don’t worry let me open up your shallow arse slowly and delicately and worry not we will try some bio lube(avocado)

Mr. Delirious, and you still linger? I am not going to render you the favor of the brown cucumber steaks down your throat…my doo doo is too precious for that…Ur ego must be seriously scarred…not sure which category you are in now…keep it up…I just had an Italian Boat Platter…n in about 2 hours…standby…I will deliver just what you want.the nduma sized ones…that should satiate you…I gave you ample warning that you only wound your ego further by lingering around…you are by no means any exception to the jokers who constantly get their 15 minutes of fame before sulking back in shame…I do this everyday, a true veteran of the nefarious…and you can clutch at a teddy bear in fetal position for solace…

Shame on you!you still want more action?Be my guest but remember i will not use any lube on you today last night your arse was a bit tardy in self lubrication today drink lots of water and we see how it goes.

YOU AGAIN @trix …VERY INTERESTING…NEED NAPKINS TO WIPE TEARS OFF YOU EYES??? NEED A CONSOLING HAND ON YOUR SHOULDER??? GOT SOME SERVIETTES HERE TO THAT EFFECT…TEARS STILL FREELY FLOWING DOWN YOUR EYES??? HAS THE LUMP IN YOUR THROAT THE KIWARU CHOKED YOU OUT YET???DID YOU TEREMSHA THE KIWARU WITH SOME SOUP??..KEEP IT UP…YOU HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON…IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT REPULSES YOU …THAT’S THE FUNCTION OF PAGE DOWN…NOBODY INVITED OR FORCED YOU TO THROW ON A LESSOH N POKE YOUR RUGGEDY “MAMA KIHERE HERE” CLUB…"PUT ON YOUR LESSON AND SO GO JOIN WAMAMA KIHERE HERE AND GOSSIP THERE… YOUR ASS WILL THINK VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE POKING YOUR PINNOCHIO NOSE INTO ANYBODY’S SUFURIA IN FUTURE…YOU WILL FACE INCREASED ANGER AND BITTERNESS UNTIL YOU EXPLODE IN RAGE BEFORE LEAVING AND NEVER WILL YOU BOTHER ME AGAIN…AND THIS I AM CONFIDENT OF…OK
VAA CHUP I, GSTRING-NA UHAKIKISHE HAIJAINGIA KWA BUTT CRACK LUNCH, SINDIRIA, BRA, KAMISI, NA YOUR BLONDE WIG, AND YOUR STRAPPED ON DILDO… AND HEAD THE HELL ON!!!WE WILL DO THIS ON AND ON FOR HOWEVER LONG YOU WISH…I AM VERY TIRELESS…I TOLD YOU HUMILIATION IS A BITCH

Shame on you!you still want more action?Be my guest but remember i will not use any lube on you today last night your arse was a bit tardy in self lubrication today drink lots of water and we see how it goes.