Cooker Recommendation (Gas + Electric)

Yes and that gas huisha usiku but stima hukuwa most nights.

Tumia pressure cooker, 30 minutes kwa low heat gas na mbosho zimeiva.

Then free standing cooker with an electric plate will also suffice for when gas runs out…

Yes. But do you bake?

Well, madam can put it to use…

Moto ya table top na free standing cooker are not the same…that is something you must accept. Table top cooker is a blue swirling flame while the standing cooker has a bluish red weak flame.

yea.

Mtungi za siku izi ni very fake. Kuna time 13kg iliisha na 1 month. Sielewi kabisa how that happened

Kwani huwa unachemsha strong tea pekee? I cook twice a day and stuff cant go past 2months

Boss, cooking twice a day means:

1. You cook lunch separate and dinner separate.
  2. You probably don’t use a pressure cooker.
    Cook lunch and dinner together and use a pressure cooker for things like beans and meat, you will save a lot of time and gas.

Pressure cooker iko na nini unique?

Ingia pale Hotpoint they have good 3+1 budget cookers. Kitu 30-35k you are sorted. Balance chukua nayo hio pressure cooker

Saves on how long thing take to cook, hence saving on fuel…

How would Hotpoint compare to let’s say Carrefour…

Tafuta Ariston original. Itakufaa sana

I’d bet more with Hotpoint since you can easily get support in case your unit say has issues, plus i believe that most of their stores are incorporated with service centers.

Cooker ,tafuta beko ya msito erdogan

Beko ni brand poa Sana . Got a very energy efficient fridge (going by the ratings and that chart on the door ) from a vendor hapo Mirage Towers . It was almost 20k cheaper than an equal specification LG or Samsung .
It’s almost 3 years now .

Ya what capacity, inanyonya tokens za how much per month. Model number itasaidia pia.

Recommend a brand that’s value for money, msito.