Cooking with @Ka-Buda.. Spaghetti Bolognese, a bachelor's guide

Protein upon protein !
Can’t go wrong seeing that I have four baby mommas and you to satisfy!
I need to keep my sperm count high.

:eek::eek::smiley: @kush yule mnono kuja kidogo

hajambiwo poa.:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D
Hii imekupita.
Kisha, leo nimekasirika. When I need your opinion, I’ll give it to you. Fwakkin.

@introvert I need to save 150k more to hit my target. Lakini hio biashara nitapelekea nilote mwingine.:stuck_out_tongue:

Sawa kipara ngoto:D:D…you should reflect about what you just wrote:D:D

Ati???
Nilote mwingine tena?

Sasa you can all see where apocalyptic farts come from.

Bon Appetit @Ka-Buda

Kikikikkkk…

I like beans but just not with the Spags. More with rice. Chilli Con Carne. But still well done, we like a guy that can put in some work in the kitchen. I like your kitchen worktop surface. Like Ice said I was also wondering where some ingredients had vaped too…I blame it Stella Artois. You do know there are Kenyan chicas who cannot cook a bean…
So keep it up, it is a healthy meal for the kids too.

KB…one thing though. Not a meal tough enough to handle lager.

This is surely a bachelor’ guide. Wah.
You know this recipe is not recognised but most on this forum. Especially ,
[SIZE=6]Bolognese
:smiley:[/SIZE]

TBT

cc @Ka-Buda

Ukikuyu itakumaliza na hiyo maharagwe

The only thing missing from this recipe is soup. Where is the friggin soup??

Thank you.
I am not a good cook but sometimes when I have time, it can be very therapeutic throwing together a few ingredients especially now during winter when there’s not much else to do!
Don’t forget our date as soon as you get back.
I will pull all stops and make you a Michelin star standard meal!..

For the same blasphemous reasons this had to be mixed…in water [ATTACH=full]140476[/ATTACH]

Kikikikkkk…

Will inbox you nikirudi…

Mashakura.

I know I know Tom this was a travesty on the Tilapia. There is another one my Western Kenya friends emailed me a year ago …a githegeti meal…spags and githeri made by a Sapere. I wanted to cry:). Ka-Buda has gone healthy hia and also made a quick meal where his kids can all eat and be full… win win bar the beer. I agree with him about the taste beans can bring to a meal but just not in my Spaghetti.