COOPERATING TO BE RAPED (UNDER DURESS)

you can call it whatever you want but Chokora aliura mbiru…

Hello Phylgee. Avatar imeenda wapi tena? Those were stunning knockers. o_O:confused:

check thread ya @shoti mzito yesterday

vaite sawa (its not the first time they’ve met)ntakupea abia ware wawashe kushukua pisha

in a rape scenario the number of men is usually more than one the victim is really shaken cant talk most women just cry in pain this one on the other hand seems to be enjoying it that fact that no one even bothered to help her shows she is known around its not like she cant over power that chockoch besides she dint even request the chockoch to wear a condom

tuma link.

seen

video confimed!:D:D:D:D

As I had said in a previous thread, the sexual workers pay a street tax to the street men, and the mode of payment isn’t always cash. And the chokoraa high on gum and cocaine just decided to be paid in a verandah.
All the people claiming that it ain’t rape. Continue wallowing in your ignorance.

This aint rape, its willing seller, willing fucker kind of transaction.

It’s a culture or subculture. Some of us not part of it may interprete it in various ways.

Understandable, I worked in a project that was providing an alternative to the sexual workers, the confessions were sickening, a stubborn girl would undergo combi/ gang rape in order to tow the line.

unaweza nisaidia na CONDAKTS za huyu workmate ?

Maybe he meant consent under duress.

well atleast she takes care of herself

you are damn right especially the point where the suppose victim insert the man penis into her vagina.
why are we even discussing this topic, there was no rape if you are being you can shout for help but all I saw and heard from the video was ‘msinipige picha!’

One Sammy mwangi already in custody lakini hakuna complaint amejileta .

akiamua ku-sue for illegal detention tulipe sio?

He’s being held under miscellaneous application for fourteen day to see if any complaint will surface .

under pressure from DPP?

Hii ni upuss tu…

I waited to see as many as would like your comment; @pamba @Scoundrel @WuTang @Liberty @Okwonkwo @LIEN @sodamadiaba @KeleleZa Chura @FannyDangle @muchatha local @Mambombaya @introvert @karema-hitI @Randy @Phylgee @Alpha Canis Majoris @gashwin, so that I can respond. Tag your English teacher here too, my post is grammatically and legaly correct. Rape can be “by brutal force” all the way or “by duress” in which case the victim cooperates because of intimidation. That one started by force, and the victim colaborated due to intmidation and threat. Either way, it stands as rape.