CORD SHOULD PAY

@Randy, if you really exert yourself, you’ll find plenty of info right here on Ktalk. Jast over a week ago, there was a long poece about how he joined the Jubilee campaign and quit after they refused to play along with his cartel, and also that JJ’s Merc was actually James Bond’s hand me down. Do a search.

Not really, he hasn’t always been a major player, he was a struggling hustler in the nineties, I believe living near dago corner , his big break came in the Kibaki I regime when he got into serious tenderprenuership via his dad’s Kibaki connections, got tight with the cord part of the Kibaki II regime but has been cut out by the Uhuru faction of the coalition. The guy is furious at jubilee for ending his wheeler dealing days:D

1 Like

Iko watu hawatajangwi na ikibidi uwataje unawataja na proxy. I dont know much about Wanjigi but he must be one. Harun mwau is the other. You will never hear any politician yap yap about mwau.

1 Like

Boss soma Panama paper leaks utajua Kenya kuna watu wana pesa and they are not in the limelight hata majina yao hujawai sikia Kwa radio ama TV.

1 Like

kwani wewe ukiambiwa kitu huwezi shikanisha? lazima ukuwe spoonfed ndio uelewe?
uliona Breaking bad? did you see how Gus Fring behaved to the public and he only had few close confidants next to him, never dealt with junkies. sasa i hope umeelewa na usiniulize swali la upus tena

he break came with goldenberg. his uncle magari tried to resist approving payment but he was overwhelmed by pressure to approve them. he decided join the bandwagon by bringing in his nephew albeit not in a big way… otherwise I agree with you.

1 Like

Thanks for nothing!!!

even for those on govt side

Uvivu ni ugonjwa…

http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/mombasa-port-cartel-and-jj-murder-the-inside-story.24018/