CORE i7 NEEDED

Yeah I do both. My previous core i5 became slow at rendering with Adobe premiere. Am that impatientl that couldn’t wait for a 2hr footage to be rendered in more than an hour

Compatibility with the tech I wanted is a barrier

Has

Haswell processor ni ya tene boss… (4th generation processor)

gpu is professional quadro not gtx.
its uhd display.
price for the specs here in kenya is not less than that. the one with lower specs like Amd gpu and fhd display is the cheaper one.
in its time a few years ago it was most powerful. a new similar computer of comparable processing power right now goes for $3800 as was the retail price of this one. $990 now isnt bad.

wewe wacha siasa. sio ya gaming. ni professional

That quadro is so old a gaming GPU is faster and can render better than it.
Then check my other post here. A laptop with a 8th gen i7 and a GTX 1080 is going for 100K. In Kenya. A GTX 1080 will always perform better than that ancient professional GPU coupled with a even older CPU. What is that CPU even?

Halafu tena, your tech knowledge is so outdated, it’s no longer funny.
You really think AMD is weaker? Do you even know of Ryzen CPUs ZEN architecture? Have you heard of the thread ripper? More cores, more threads, cheaper price. Performs better than any Intel offerings. Intel had to come up with the i9 line up to counter AMD.i9 people. Not i7. Na wewe hapa uko na i7 ya 10 years ago. That thing vs a Ryzen i5 2400G, AMD wins.

Then he has an opportunity to get a AMD Ryzen PC on Amazon that will give him faster clock rates, more threads and very easily overclockable cores. All at a cheaper price. Intel hasn’t come close to AMD in professional work/productivity since the Zen+ architecture was introduced. Well, they do but a Ryzen 7 is equal to a i9 9900K. The i9 costs 500$ more.
Si ati achukue a 8 year old intel CPU.
And gaming GPUs perform just fine when editing or rendering stuff. It’s not like he is dealing with hours of 4K content.

(Scratching my head), What the fuck do you mean by Ryzen i5 2400G???

Ryzen 5
You know what I meant
It costs nothing not to behave like a moron.

@administrator
Unaona hii mambo ya ku restrict editing of comments ni ujinga?! It just spreads misinformation amd makes the original poster look like a fool. Remove this stupid restriction. Add a edited tag if you will. Preserve earlier versions if you will. Just don’t restrict editing.
Reddit allows it. Telegram allows it. Think big. Convenience. A single “i” that slipped makes the whole comment wrong

@admin @Deorro @mundumulosi @OldMonk @Electronics4u

Yes, I know that I am bitching. But this shit has annoyed me for so long. Please fix. Consider it.

what dod you need a Quadro GPU in editing for?

you have 30 minutes to edit your comment. After that it’s just a simple Typo, no need ya kujam. Hata mimi I make lots and I dont give a fuck what people will say

Next time reread your comment before posting, it’s not a competition on who posts first, plus there is a fucking "Edit " option which you can use to correct a typo.

it was a simple typo, no need to make a mountain out of it. Chill and work away on your Bash terminal