Corinthian wedding

I have seen some guests with no head covering. What is?

so hakuna kufikisha threshold.in minutes you are done.sad

Like I said, these are not true wakorinos. The ladies without a head covering are not allowed inside the church.

Sadly, they only give you time to nut.

3 Likes

Kumbe @Gendarme = @aviator = @Thagichu.

Mtu wa Kariko hapo Kamae.

:smiley:

You are the 9th person to associate me with Aviator, so I just dont give it a second thought.

Do you know the place? The guy wedding is my classmate in high school.

Know it like the back of my hand. Donā€™t ask.

Hapa umeanguka zote, huko Kuna Yehova Wanyonyi religion. Ni religion tu kama hii yako ya Friday

1 Like

Unajua mjamaa? Tulisoma na yeye some few yrs ago.

My this year resolution is to "climbā€™'a corinthian. That of white kitambaa or the others of long clothes and flowered kiremba. Those married to one tell me how they taste. I heard Family planning is a foreign term to them and can give birth to many kidlets.

1 Like

[SIZE=5]umepangia thresholds but wasee wako na stopwatch hapo inje wakimeza turungi[/SIZE]
https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-27-2016/pZ2foh.gif [ATTACH=full]125316[/ATTACH]

12 Likes

Tiga wana ngafu.

They are just normal women, so expect nothing more except
[ul]
[li]Sex is missionary, strictly[/li][li]Sex in the dark[/li][li]They dont sleep in lodgings[/li][li]Matiti achia mtoto[/li][li]Hakuna kutoa nguo zote, just the pantie.[/li][li]And since no FP, na hakuna kumwaga nje, sex is only during the safe days.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

@Gendarme = A Mkorino.

1 Like

Fxt

These tailors are not to be trusted. Heri ni buy expensive suit kwa duka kuliko kufanyiwa kisanga kama ile ya mganga wa nyoka pale mombasani. I have been ripped twice, not again!

1 Like

Corinthian anaweza ona maajabu akipatana na villager! Everything here is against our code of ethics and conduct!

4 Likes

waaaaa ā€¦hio trao ya bestman ni baggy,anakaa madilu system.

9 Likes

:D:D:D:D
Pressure jo.

2 Likes

Wapi @GeorginaMakena ajue traditional women hukaa ajeā€¦

2 Likes