coronavirus

Lazima huyo ni @Purple

Sasa ndio mtajua you are in a low IQ society

lmao he has been loitering for a whole week

I have a sore throat and fever. Wacha tukufe tu!

nyayo cheza shini

si i thought africans are alledgedly immune to corona virus

actually it is not makali ya virus am worried about,ni the response from the exploitative business community…in the next few minutes sanitizers,inhalers,masks and thermometer are going to double if not triple in prices

Coming shortly
Panic buying…
Supermakets full.

''CS Kagwe says that although patient, a Kenyan, is stable and eating, she will not be released from hospital until she is confirmed negative. The government says it has traced all contacts the patient made since her arrival."

I hope this is a drill he was talking about yesterday.

Airport pekee I can say more than 5 people got it. Like 3 on the plane when watu hutoa bags hapo juu, pale kwa fingerprints in passport control, msee wa taxi or family member who picked her, where she slept first day.

We assume after second day she developed the symptoms, which again is not possible.

Hapa she went to hospital on Tuesday or Wednesday latest. Around 9th - 10th. For the results to be out by yesterday.

So kuna around 5 days she was out there. And again this is consistent with 7 - 14 incubation period. So expect more diagnosis in the next few days.

People do not have money banae.

Muezi iko corner banae

90% of comments hapa are stupid childish comments , mtu anaeza fikiria 1 million kenyans are infected . ghassia nyinyi

Wewe kwanza uko naye.

How do you explain 1 pick out of the 320,000,000 people in the US has it yet they say they only have a few sick over there. What are the chances.

The biggest worry will be, tukisikia amekufa. Hapo kila mtu atahama jiji

Kagwe is an idiot if he thinks the virus is a common cold

Somali

ni nyeuthi

BBI to continue over the weekend as scheduled…