Corrupt Kidero Wants Homa Bay Governorship In 2020...Revolving Door Of Criminals

Hope he wins, and dry fries that county proper bila lube! Maybe they can then learn to vote wisely in the afterlife! No empathy for poor choices,

Wadau Kuna kitu sielewi, how can you move from being a Nairobi governor to being a homabay governor?si that is demoting yourself

They will vote for him. Because in HomaBay it is Raila who calls the shots

Let him be. Hizi cheo are up for grabs for anyone in KE. Hata wewe unaweza simama ujipime uzito na yeye.

Also, when he wins mtasema ooooh sijui nini. Forgetting that he already started his grassroots campaign in 2020.

When you think like a politician, you stand a chance to get any political seat. Especially now when Kenyans wamegutuka.

2022, do not let the biggest mistake be NOT offering a better leadership choice than the old guard.

Former Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero has added his voice to the debate surrounding the impeachment of his successor Mike Sonko in December 2020.

Speaking to the press during an event in Homa Bay County on Sunday, January 10, the former Nairobi boss stated that he had warned Sonko of challenges that awaited him in the office, but he took him for granted.

"I hope the people of Nairobi have learned from the mistake they made in the past election. :D:D:D

"When I was handing over, I said Nairobi is not a walk in the park, and I am sure when they walked in there, they felt like they were wearing boots inside water.

Former Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero.

“I hope they have learned their lesson because they jumped from the frying pan to the fire. It is important to elect leaders who are knowledgeable, experienced, passionate, and drive for results and to change people’s lives,” he stated.

During the event, the governor noted that he would vie for the gubernatorial seat in Homa Bay to improve infrastructure.

Top on his mind, he continued, was to ensure that water was availed in people’s homes because 'Water is everywhere except on the taps."

His statement comes a day after Sonko declared that he was taking a 10-year sabbatical from politics after his ouster.

Shortly after his swearing-in, Sonko had turned his gaze towards the elimination of cartels which he claimed were carting away Ksh3 billion from taxpayers every month.

The cartels would cause him sleepless nights, prompting President Uhuru Kenyatta to constitute the National Metropolitan Service (NMS) to streamline the city.

A tussle between Sonko’s government and NMS leadership would later ensue with the former governor issuing threats over its illegality.

Sonko was ousted as Nairobi Governor on Thursday night, December 17, after 27 out of 45 Senators voted to uphold the motion fronted by MCAs.

The decision followed two-day proceedings with Sonko being accused of gross misconduct, violation of the constitution, crimes under national law, and abuse of office.

Daniel Anekayah
Kidero, you should be the last person to lecture Nairobian’s on the type of person who should be a governor. Did you have those attributes yourself?
You are a failure in all the organizations you have worked despite your academic profile. You are now going to hide in your tribal cocoons who don’t know your true clouds to seek votes there. Bure kabisa
Like · Reply · 16m

Chris Kariuki
Jokes! Giving advice? WOW…these people should not be speaking whilst their cases are still pending. Its taking wananchi as fools honestly. Its disrespecting us all! Instead of lying low like an antelope
Like · Reply · 24m

Kyalo Mailu Benson
Although he was a total disaster he is better than you in terms of corruption how many cases do you have in courts with family involvement sonko lost because of his selfish if he had agreed to share the spoils in Nairobi who knows he could have survived the onslaught by those he denied contractors
Like · Reply · 41m

Mtu Wa Majuu
“I hope they have learnt their lesson because they jumped from the frying pan to the fire”. - So Kidero was preparing to fry Nairobians but on their way to escape, they fell in to the fire.
Nyani haoni kundule.